mikec7845417

Cat or dog?

I'm a pet lover  but for me I will choose dog .. Dogs are mans bestfriend they can adopt in many aspect like doing some tricks , secure your house and also help you with your anxiety and depression

I like both cats and dogs. Though cats can often be more entertaining and social. They can also be aloof and just around. I love my dogs. And it is nice to hear that barking when something come close to the fence that should not be there. But, dogs really need someone around to keep them fed and watered. Cats can take care of themselves for days or more. I'm getting to the point where I'm just tired of the constant effort of keeping up with my dogs. Right now I'm thinking our next couple of pets will be dachshunds . Annoying and yet very fun and social. They keep the house lively and fun. :)

I own a cat because she is not hard to please with a dog you have to go outside at least 3 times a day and a cat doesn't care about if you have one bad day and don't want to get out of the house also if you are sad or something my cat always notices that and she comes to me and help me out of my situations

i love cats because they are so sweet and adorable :) & i have phobia with dogs, when i was a kid i supposed to bite with dogs luckily i was not that is why until now i'm afraid of dogs.

yeah, dog also for me, because they can save you anytime and unexpectedly like theres the one time our neighbor's house is burning in the middle of the night and all of us are sleeping that nobody notices the fire except the dog barking and it awkaes us, just thanks a lot to the dog.. :)