Solicitor

Minergate

I've found that minergate can be a lot less efficient than the specialized miners. I personally use XMR-STAK-cpu to mine monero on my CPU and claymore to mine ETH on my GPU.

I've found that minergate can be a lot less efficient than the specialized miners. I personally use XMR-STAK-cpu to mine monero on my CPU and claymore to mine ETH on my GPU.

do you have any suggestions for me? more efficient mining tool for comp?

For a list of monero mining pools and their stats I've used moneropools.com. (The pool I use is moneropool.com. Almost all of those pools there keep updated links to the most efficient mining software.

do you have any suggestions for me? more efficient mining tool for comp?

For a list of monero mining pools and their stats I've used moneropools.com. (The pool I use is moneropool.com. Almost all of those pools there keep updated links to the most efficient mining software.

okay bro thanks for the info, ill check it out now  8)

i was mining with minergate and  i find it easy , but it's for newbies , because of easy interface , if you want advanced miners don't use minergate , there are better miners than Minergate

Mining for btc now is a waste of time..i wont advice my enemy to do it

If you would actually read the thread you'd see that we're talking about mining Monero. There are plenty of altcoins that are profitable to mine.