Sign in to follow this  
Zoltan

[Official] 1st Talkative PrimeDice Forum Member Giveaway - Free 0.005 BTC

Im new here. im gonna try this one. :) 8)

Make sure you follow the format.

P.S. Question: Can you please make a spreadsheet with the eligible/current participants?

Thank you!

I more or less want to ask a similiar question, is there a spreadsheet where we can keep track of the posts and topics we made or are we expected to keep track of that ourselves? :)

Well, it won't be hard to keep track yourselves :P We are not planning on publish a spreadsheet for now. We are keeping track though and i can say that most of you is advancing well towards the prize :) If you have posted at least 30 posts and 3 new topics since the beginning of this giveaway then you should be eligible. It means that even if you put your username in the thread only today, but you had 20 new posts in the last 3-4 days, you have to make only another 10. I hope it was not that complicated. What i am trying to say is, that if you have at least 30 posts and 3 topics after March 29, 2017, 12:11:30 PM by the end of the giveaway, then you are good. :)

Im new here. im gonna try this one. :) 8)

Make sure you follow the format.

P.S. Question: Can you please make a spreadsheet with the eligible/current participants?

Thank you!

I more or less want to ask a similiar question, is there a spreadsheet where we can keep track of the posts and topics we made or are we expected to keep track of that ourselves? :)

Well, it won't be hard to keep track yourselves :P We are not planning on publish a spreadsheet for now. We are keeping track though and i can say that most of you is advancing well towards the prize :) If you have posted at least 30 posts and 3 new topics since the beginning of this giveaway then you should be eligible. It means that even if you put your username in the thread only today, but you had 20 new posts in the last 3-4 days, you have to make only another 10. I hope it was not that complicated. What i am trying to say is, that if you have at least 30 posts and 3 topics after March 29, 2017, 12:11:30 PM by the end of the giveaway, then you are good. :)

thanks for clarification Zoltan all the best!

Has anyone received this yet? I was one of the first, still haven't. Possibly doing all at once?

No one received yet, because the contest still going and will end in April 12.

Is this giveaway still on? I dropped my username once i didn't receive anything.. let me drop it once more dboyeric

As you can read the OP, giveaway ends at 12th of April, payouts will be done after that for everyone who is eligible.