Solicitor

Primedice Should Increase faucet

Its high enoughXd the highest is 10K mate. you should try to level up to achieve that

Levelling up does not increase faucet level, amount wagered does.

Nah, I think the faucet works fine as it is, the whole point of it starting out low is to keep people from building up faucet on alts and then faucet farming. I would prefer for it to stay that way because I've seen first hand how many alts some people have.

hey there solicitor buddy :)

I mean, I would absolutely love a faucet here on prime dice! :D But, the only downfall is... That, there will be those little shits who will abuse it and absolutely bot multiple accounts just to try and get some free money. It is ridiculous. I know. But, you have to look at it from their prospective. They don't want to have bots come onto the site just to destroy faucet. It is wrong. I would love to see a faucet dont get me wrong but we can't get one whilst we have botters and a lot of multi accounts. Can we?

Have a great day!

22 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Why those topics are not closed ? It's from 2017 lol!  Should be closed to avoid necroposting :P

Absolutely right man.  This is over 2 years old, I'm not sure why they don't go through and close a bunch of these.