Zoltan

Giveaway/Competition Ideas

i got an idea on giveaway how about making an nba ending it's common here on philippines

example :

cavalier vs boston

the card got number start from 01 to 99 each number can buy using credits 

only one winner got all credits maybe 95% from the winner and 5% from the house

how can we got the winner? on fourth quarter when the game ends example cavalier scored 111 then boston scored 108

the score on ending is 81

always put first the right team

My suggestion :

Wagering competition but with limited bankroll. I mean all participants should start with the same amount of bankroll e.g 0.1btc and the winners would be those wager more with the bankroll.

Maybe it is a little bit hard to be implemented but I think it will be a fun competition.

Zoltan, anyone got paid for giving ideas to this topic?  :-X

I stated in the OP that it can be long time before something from here gets implemented. There was no giveaway yet, which was based on ideas here. Of course if we take something here i will pay aout the prize i promised.

Hi M Zoltan, I would like to also recommend something I've seen on the other Gambling Site.

"They Call it DICE PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT

To win the jackpot you must hit the roll 77.77 and your two last digits of your ID bet must be 77 i.e : xx,xxx,x77

A % of the jackpot will be won according to the bet amount

% = (bet_amount*100)/0.005 (BTC)

The value of the jackpot cannot be lower than 0.25 BTC

The min bet amount must be : 0,000005 BTC

You don't have to post your bet. Everything is automatic."

Well I know it will be kinda odd if we will just copy that style but we can get some ideas like the giveaway/competition will take 1week before someone will win. the one with the highest bet and rolled the number will be on the top you can make like top ten , I guess?

You can also change the Jackpot number into any number but the last number of the betid should be the same to the jackpot numbet declared..

hmm, just additional recommendation..  could it possible to PrimeDice have a    Prime Numbers Lottery? I mean every user will be the one to set there prime number bets.. like

Prime Numbers : Easy Two and Prime Numbers: 5 or 7/99 *1,3,5,7,9...91,93,95,97,99.

That's my Idea.. I'm very glad to help this community.

Cheers, More Power to PrimeDice3 and Goodluck!  ;):)

Serlite[/member] pls notice this suggestion.. Thanks

Edward[/member] MICRO[/member] Does my suggestion is a great idea? :)

On 2.4.2017 at 13:56, bloomy said:

Missing those palindrome hunt and Bingo :)

There you are! :)

Make a giveaway Like:Hunt for roll numbers that are 12.34 23.45 78.91  34.56 65.43 98.76 and so on, with like 0.00001 bet for -1 point 0.0001- 2 points 0.001 -3 points 0.01- 4 points 0.1- 5 points and so on, simple and not that easy to hit the numbers all the time, first 10 places,and the ranking goes,with who has the most points wins 1 place etc :DD

My idea [saver btc]

Its a saver btc he have a special address

For example u have a 200k you want save it you well be deposit it to saver address once again and again and u well be set it opening date for example 1/1/2018 until this date the saver well be open  automaticly...

1 hour ago, Hakar_yusuf said:

My idea [saver btc]

Its a saver btc he have a special address

For example u have a 200k you want save it you well be deposit it to saver address once again and again and u well be set it opening date for example 1/1/2018 until this date the saver well be open  automaticly...

actually that is kind of part of the bitcoin protocol already with the HUGE benefit that you don't have to trust anyone but yourself:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Timelock

Bet id 8 Magic... Have 4 number 8 at the end of bet like that:
Bet:17,416,758,888

Wagered must be at least 0.0001 to entry.. We have many entry like

Bet:17,416,758,888

Bet:17,416,768,888

Bet:17,416,778,888

Bet:17,416,788,888

Bet:17,42,008,888

One entry have 1 lottery.. At the weekend randome and pick the winner..

At this example it has 426 entry.... 

Prize = Base (0.01 BTC + 10k satoshies per bet ) -> add 0.0426 BTC -> Total prize: 0.0526

TOP 1: 50%

TOP 2: 25%

TOP 3: 15%

TOP 4-10: 1%

Edited by GodBlessU

Any giveaway that can encourage playing on primedice would be great..hope giveaways will always be open for both high rollers and small bettors though, maybe a regular giveaway of roll hunt would be nice like give specific roll to hunt and who ever hunt the most number would win then just include other pointing system for wagered amount so high rollers has edge.

rolling 77.7 twice in a day would be great. its like winning mini jackpot coz for all we know hitting the jackpot is once in a blue moon chance.

And also about competition why not let low roller players to have the weekly profits like high rollers i mean if they can have a minimum of 0.2 or 0.1 profit they can qualified and from there youll choose who among them have the highest profit.. top 10 maybe.

Edited by gwapoman

Lose 3x in a row on a 98% chance. Min bet 100!

And

Repeated number hunter giveaway award:

User who can Provide bet ids with all rolls below will be given access to btc giveaway pool. Deadline two months

Edited by mikanja

a scheduled quiz in forums. for example you're going to announce a specific date and time on when the quiz will be happening and of course the first one to answer correctly will be the winner, at least once a week or so. even the other participants won't win, still they will get paid every answer through satoshi :)

What about weekly prizes to those who were running best quizzes in PD forum?

The winners may be:

1. Picked by PD staff;

2. Voted for by the members of this forum.