Zoltan

Giveaway/Competition Ideas

Guest Christian123

ahmm.. How about ahm.. making a contest?

Like for example "Slogan Making" about Primedice and success and "Doodle Art Contest" :)

I think it will be fun ^_^

Hey ! You could make a giveaway a day, around 0.005 maybe, for every first user who reach something like 44.44 with at least 1000 satoshis, and you could also change the amount to reach everyday, which makes it harder to reach :)

Also if none wins, you just keep these 0.005 and add them to the next 0.005 from the day after, and if someone wins, he'll get 0.01.

You could imagine a lot of spams if you would make it 1 day you should have thought of that.

I guess it could be a great idea, it'll make people wanna play and stuff.

What do you think?

I am considering every ideas, sorry for not replying, i dont want to spam the thread with my replies, therefore it is easier to check it every time :) I saw some  really interesting ones, will take them into consideration :) Of course this is a long term planning, so it can be that you have to wait weeks or months before any idea gets implemented. Thanks for understanding.

Guest alonabaclay

highest roll event 

Hey Everyone,

as you know hui and I are doing the fortnightly giveaways for PD and we want to ask your opinion! Let us know what kind of giveaways and competitions would you like to see in the future! We have some ideas by ourselves and gonna organize them from time to time, but if we get really good ideas and they will be implemented you will get 0.01 BTC for that!

Thank you All!

regards

Zoltan

promote the pd giveaway on facebook timeline and invite some friend to play pd and like pd on facebook page more like will get the give away price or lets play primedice flappy bird online like 2014 xD that was fun or make some games like flappy bird online the best player will get the price

promote the pd giveaway on facebook timeline and invite some friend to play pd and like pd on facebook page more like will get the give away price or lets play primedice flappy bird online like 2014 xD that was fun or make some games like flappy bird online the best player will get the price

Why we use other games for primedice ?

Hi M Zoltan, I would like to also recommend something I've seen on the other Gambling Site.

"They Call it DICE PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT

To win the jackpot you must hit the roll 77.77 and your two last digits of your ID bet must be 77 i.e : xx,xxx,x77

A % of the jackpot will be won according to the bet amount

% = (bet_amount*100)/0.005 (BTC)

The value of the jackpot cannot be lower than 0.25 BTC

The min bet amount must be : 0,000005 BTC

You don't have to post your bet. Everything is automatic."

Well I know it will be kinda odd if we will just copy that style but we can get some ideas like the giveaway/competition will take 1week before someone will win. the one with the highest bet and rolled the number will be on the top you can make like top ten , I guess?

You can also change the Jackpot number into any number but the last number of the betid should be the same to the jackpot numbet declared..

hmm, just additional recommendation..  could it possible to PrimeDice have a    Prime Numbers Lottery? I mean every user will be the one to set there prime number bets.. like

Prime Numbers : Easy Two and Prime Numbers: 5 or 7/99 *1,3,5,7,9...91,93,95,97,99.

That's my Idea.. I'm very glad to help this community.

Cheers, More Power to PrimeDice3 and Goodluck!  ;):)

Serlite[/member] pls notice this suggestion.. Thanks

Oh , I just wanna share another Idea Mr. Zoltan.. How about a giveaway for a consecutive online.. just like an attendance bonus :) it could be daily, weekly and monthly.

Hope my recommendation helps Primedice community. Cheers Edward!

Should have 2-3 giveaway in between so the enjoyment remain in giveaways

Like if giveaway in 1 date end on 10 so have other giveaway on 4 date which end on 15 and other ine on date 7 end on 20

Bounty roll or Team racing :)

Hey Everyone,

as you know hui and I are doing the fortnightly giveaways for PD and we want to ask your opinion! Let us know what kind of giveaways and competitions would you like to see in the future! We have some ideas by ourselves and gonna organize them from time to time, but if we get really good ideas and they will be implemented you will get 0.01 BTC for that!

Thank you All!

regards

Zoltan