Zoltan

Giveaway/Competition Ideas

Hey Everyone,

as you know hui and I are doing the fortnightly giveaways for PD and we want to ask your opinion! Let us know what kind of giveaways and competitions would you like to see in the future! We have some ideas by ourselves and gonna organize them from time to time, but if we get really good ideas and they will be implemented you will get 0.01 BTC for that!

Thank you All!

regards

Zoltan

How about a competition where only 00.00 and 99.99 are counted as points and the larger the bet, the more points you get?

Give it 2 weeks, or maybe a month to end, have 10 paid places. I also think this is an opportunity to see some awesome bets in case anyone hits one of these while betting big. Thank you for your attention :D

Zoltan, I was thinking maybe give points like you did for hitting those specific rolls last time, but instead of going for those numbers, award points based on the number of bets with the exact same roll.

So (for example) you roll:

41.37 29.58 33.57 41.37 ....

you could submit your bet numbers that both had a roll of 41.37, and any additional bet numbers that also have the same roll would be worth additional points, but you would be limited to only using one roll number (ie you couldn't use 41.37 and then also 29.58 if you rolled another one)

Here's a few:

Most bet in a single roll... for Example 1st place Bet 100 BTC or more in 1 roll

2nd place 50 or more

3rd place 25 or more

4th place 12.5 or more

etc etc

Another one can be a raffle where people have to bet lets say 0.001 for 1 ticket and then they post the bet ID and their tickets gets added up... so if I bed 0.001 and I do it 10 times I have 10 tickets. I post my bet IDS on the forum and I get the 10 tickets and then there will be a raffle for 1st place 2nd place 3rd place etc...

Just some ideas :P

lottery wegger its nice in my opinion

this is how it goes :

you can get lottery tickets by wegering so the more you weger the more tickets you have and the drawing could be tradutional lottery or can use hash from blocks  ;D

or also what you think about  making meme for primedice give aways ? its would be fun also  8)