Edward

Nominate a mod

Well, being a MOD is not just about how nice you are & how much you tip out to gain friends.

In my opinion a chat MOD needs to have the following pre-requisites for the job -

1. Fluent in both spoken & grammatical language of the selected chat room.

2. Possess strong administrative skills.

3. Have strong HR Management skills

4. Is a good disciplinarian

5. Is fair to both his/her friends & non friends in the chat room

6. Is a respected member of the chat room & PD community

7. Is employed in a managerial position in real time..

Find the above & you have a perfect MOD

I nominate MrNice123 too :D

I  think we have a winner now :D

you even dont know his name.. it is mrnice23..

Every newbie giving his vote for this guy, i wonder how much he pay for it.

I don´t know anybody well enough to nominate.

I think in general a girl will do a better job on this position, male members tend to abuse as a mod sooner or later, just a way of shouting my penis is bigger.

A mod should treat everybody the same way, friend or enemy, noob or stunna, spammers and lurkers, always.

Know the rules and also follow them himself.

I think Bojana would be a very good mod, but since she is excellent also working in support, don´t know if she could do both.

That the mod should be a respected member, don´t know what´s that.  A member that posts a lot and makes good jokes could be a terrible mod. Or not. A new member maybe is better than the older ones, why not?. If somebady has mede 528000 bets and won 28 BTCs isn´t also a guarantee of eing a good mod.

I don´t know anybody well enough to nominate.

I think in general a girl will do a better job on this position, male members tend to abuse as a mod sooner or later, just a way of shouting my penis is bigger.

A mod should treat everybody the same way, friend or enemy, noob or stunna, spammers and lurkers, always.

Know the rules and also follow them himself.

I think Bojana would be a very good mod, but since she is excellent also working in support, don´t know if she could do both.

That the mod should be a respected member, don´t know what´s that.  A member that posts a lot and makes good jokes could be a terrible mod. Or not. A new member maybe is better than the older ones, why not?. If somebady has mede 528000 bets and won 28 BTCs isn´t also a guarantee of eing a good mod.

I think this is past thing man :D

This was when they chosen Bork i think? I am not sure but i think they got a mod, so they should close this topic

Pitbully[/member] from what I've seen so far he's active on the forum and seems like a  trustworthy guy. If I had to loan someone my money my first choice would be him. I haven't actually ever talked to him but its just from what I've seen.

Pitbully[/member] from what I've seen so far he's active on the forum and seems like a  trustworthy guy. If I had to loan someone my money my first choice would be him. I haven't actually ever talked to him but its just from what I've seen.

LOL thanks. Ive been active four years on here as different people, and have been mod on 4 other sites LOL, mostly Fast-Dice and Magicaldice

sorry for refloating this topic, didnt notice it was a bit old. My bad.

Anyway maybe will be useful in the future when new mods are selected.

As for FanEagle election, I did not like it AND got the confirmation of what I thought about him.

Anyway, I laughed a lot thanks to him because muting hufflepuff for 9999 hours was EPIC.