Edward

Nominate a mod

Only kristoff. Most of nominated are beggars, scammers or fuckers :D

I have never begged in my life mate, & you know it..lol

most of them not all;] i dont call you beggar. Kristofff is best choice in my opinion.

I feel like there's a bit of fuckery going on in this thread, but I'm not going to talk about that because it's none of my business.

I honestly can't think of anyone who isn't already a mod I would nominate.

I realized... that players have been paying out others to promote their names and say to vote for them for mod... Shame :(

user mrnice23??

I realized... that players have been paying out others to promote their names and say to vote for them for mod... Shame :(

user mrnice23??

Yep, reminds me of when randall had everyone spam bitcointalk forums to refer him to become mod

user mrnice23??

Yep, reminds me of when randall had everyone spam bitcointalk forums to refer him to become mod

I didn't spam the chat to promote myself,  and actually "Lilmon" nominated me, so you're in the wrong way Ledust sorry :)

user mrnice23??

user mrnice23??

Nope! MrNice23 didn't pay me to vote for him... I know other people are paying others to promote