Edward

Nominate a mod

Personally I think that MrNice23 should be a moderator... or 711 but he's not as much of a chatter... I am constantly in chat and I see so many players just asking for tips and stuff and I moderate many of them but 711 and MrNice23 are basically the only two that can stop people from begging and violating the rules of PrimeDice :P

If you need any other moderators I am always here to help and serve

I wouldn't nominate myself because that may be considered bias! However I truly think that GlenArven, and 711 are examples of people I can see as mods.

Thanks

i Nominate to MrNice23 for mod because of three things:

1: he always is online in primedice

2: he is He is very friendly and can be useful for new users of primedice

3: Mrnice23 will be a good mod in primedice

:D

I nominate myself or kristofff, it is obvious in this thread that some people have been brought here specifically to vote for someone, and not out of the kindness and suggestions straight from their own heart  :P

I've never seen kristofff spew hate, troll people, annoy people, or anything in general that I can recall and I have seen him around for a very long time so I would trust him to be the least bias when it comes to users on primedice versus anyone else I've seen nominated in this thread. I can't say the same for myself but I haven't been a mod, in that position of course my stance towards individuals would change but until that moment I'll just be myself  ;D

it is obvious in this thread that some people have been brought here specifically to vote for someone, and not out of the kindness and suggestions straight from their own heart  :P

Yep, pretty obvious who it is too.

it is obvious in this thread that some people have been brought here specifically to vote for someone, and not out of the kindness and suggestions straight from their own heart  :P

Yep, pretty obvious who it is too.

I'm not felling concerned by that, most of users who nominated me, did it spontaneously. That's why i'm very grateful to them.

Thanks again for your support, i love you all <3

I think in order to be a mod, you must be a long time respected member of the pd community, NOT  be amidst constant drama, NOT be labelled beggar, and NOT favor or be impartial to members based on your own your own like or dislike for any1.  Therefore again  I'd like to mention again that Morros or Pitbully I think would be great mods. In addition, (because I wouldn't nominate some1 without asking them if they'd even be interested in it 1st!) I'd also like to nominate Glenarven- also a long time member here and with 10 years of experience.

I think in order to be a mod, you must be a long time respected member of the pd community, NOT  be amidst constant drama, NOT be labelled beggar, and NOT favor or be impartial to members based on your own your own like or dislike for any1.  Therefore again  I'd like to mention again that Morros or Pitbully I think would be great mods. In addition, (because I wouldn't nominate some1 without asking them if they'd even be interested in it 1st!) I'd also like to nominate Glenarven- also a long time member here and with 10 years of experience.

I do fit the criteria.

I do fit the criteria.

You sure do, PoRk.