Sign in to follow this  
RGBKey

The loss that ended my gambling habit

https://just-dice.com/user/1006411

I made a total of 3 bets and lost at the time what was worth 8 BTC in CLAM. That could be worth over $10,000 today. Whenever I think about gambling I always look back to that.

I remember when i made 4000 clams from 300. Later i bust 3k with 500-1000calms bet.

Same night i hit 990000x but win only 60 clams.

Trust me that I know the feeling when you say this.

I lost even more actually, I made about 0.5 BTC into around 9.55, my goal was 10 and withdraw. Back then (about a year ago) 10 was around $5,000 (more or less after fees, etc) and I got to 9.55 because I made a few crazy bets of like 2+ btc (on dice). Eventually I hit a double red (it was on 1.2x I think) and when I lost the first bet of 2btc I doubled it to 4 and lost so I was now only left with 3.55. There was another bet after that which I lost (about 1.55) so I was left with 2.0. I pre rolled a few bets and just went all in and hoped to win, and lost...

9.55 which I had built from basically scratch in about a month, all went down the drain in maybe 45 seconds.

You can play again in betting.

If you have lost a large amount like that, it should not discouragr you but makes you stronger, so that when you are gambling you will remember your mistake and always control your emotion :)

When one bets like a madman, the results are always the same...it takes patience and focus to win, and also tons of time...slow rolling is the only way to truly win...or dont play at all...that works, but its no fun

When one bets like a madman, the results are always the same...it takes patience and focus to win, and also tons of time...slow rolling is the only way to truly win...or dont play at all...that works, but its no fun

You can play again in betting.

If you have lost a large amount like that, it should not discouragr you but makes you stronger, so that when you are gambling you will remember your mistake and always control your emotion :)

I'm not sure you two understand how chance works and have a serious case of gambler's fallacy