Tipsidy

Bitsler Vs Primedice

Its good to compare two things to make an improvement, so here share your thoughts about this since this too got too close and they're getting better as time goes by.

*faster,  * friendly admin,  *fairness 

Which is better, Bitsler or PrimeDice?

1. Bitsler usually freezes and sometimes autoroll stops when on a losing streak. But faster roll imo.

2. PrimeDice - Still testing it (no freeze yet and no stoppage in autoroll) But too slow for autoroll.

What do you think?

Primedice, The animation stuff cools me up. It so satisfying to watch them get the green hehe

I recently gambled on bitsler for the first time I won like 0.1 btc not bad.

Honestly in every way primedice is a better site with the one exception with the instant deposits.

Primedice needs to get on that add instant deposits please

PrimeDice It is, more simple interface and not complicated rollin dice. I felt more hittin the dice at PD but Bitsler has many gimmicks so thats why they have also alot of players there.

I wish PrimeDice can also add some stuff like Bitsler has.. :)

Guest alonabaclay

Prime is nice.

Its good to compare two things to make an improvement, so here share your thoughts about this since this too got too close and they're getting better as time goes by.

*faster,  * friendly admin,  *fairness 

Which is better, Bitsler or PrimeDice?

1. Bitsler usually freezes and sometimes autoroll stops when on a losing streak. But faster roll imo.

2. PrimeDice - Still testing it (no freeze yet and no stoppage in autoroll) But too slow for autoroll.

What do you think?

I like Prime dice and Bitsler since it's user friendly.. But I must admit I am not a regular prime dice player. And like how Bitsler categorize its chatroom. Over all both gambling site gives satisfaction to its user.