Tipsidy

Bitsler Vs Primedice

Its good to compare two things to make an improvement, so here share your thoughts about this since this too got too close and they're getting better as time goes by.

*faster,  * friendly admin,  *fairness 

Which is better, Bitsler or PrimeDice?

1. Bitsler usually freezes and sometimes autoroll stops when on a losing streak. But faster roll imo.

2. PrimeDice - Still testing it (no freeze yet and no stoppage in autoroll) But too slow for autoroll.

What do you think?

Primedice for sure. Bitsler, imo, has a house-biased algorithm as I play safe and still somehow I've busted EVERY TIME! Compare that to here, where I'm up 0.35 with just a 4 BTC wager so far, and its pretty obvious to me who the winner is. PD FTW.

Also, I absolutely hate bitslers other games they offer. All of them suck, and are set up to lose over time. Just my 2 cents.

bitsler have worst community ever xDDD

Chat is fucked up by beggars.

bitsler mods are pollitically correct snobs! i wont give that place my money simply because the mods are assholes! they have a habbit of muting people just bc they dont like what they say! fuck them!

primedice is good to its people, bitsler on the other hand is GAF (gay as fuck)

Guest Anony

Primedice could have more active admins, that's something everyone knows, but overall this is a very well kept establishment, great dev team, great mods, great community.

Guest Christian123

For me

Promedice is better than anyone else.