Edward

[0.01 BTC Bounty] Suggest an Achievement!

to attract more player.. make a good bot that will conduct chat games, roll games to give small prizes,, plus include the faucet limitation per day.. its better to have limit per day than to have limit per week,, in chat add little color to make little vibrant on it, 

Win in a single Bet Achievement

1. win 0.01 btc
  2. win 0.05 btc
  3. win 0.1 btc
  4. win 1btc

Make in single Bet Achievement

1. bet 0.01 btc
  2. bet 0.05 btc
  3. bet 0.1 btc
  4. bet 1 btc

this can be really good an interseting Achievment  @Edward

Edited by artcode

Achievement suggestion

*since we have achievement for profits win.. Why dont we have achievement for most profit lost also to be different since all achievements is for winning.. :) it would be somewhat ironic if for example i lost a lot but at least i get the achievement for consolation.. :)

Out of the box Achievement suggestion

*charity box - most tips given

*remute control - most mutes in chats

*jack of all traits - have used all kinds of win chance

Here are some ideas that are quite simple.

• An achievement for people who have won bingo and came in the top ten. How much times is up to devs. This might be difficult to achieve but Bingo is fun!
  • An achievement for the number of times you rolled an xx.xx or xy.xy number. Ex: 44.44 or 58.58. I think this might be a fun achievement.
  • An achievement for you when it you did not get muted for X time. This time should not be like 1 day but like +- 1 month. It could go up to 1 year I think. It would encourage people not to get muted. I play here for almost 1 month and never got muted.B|
  • An achievement for the total amount of bets made? This might be a bit boring tho and people might spam with 1 sat bets... Again, it's up to mods.
  • An achievement for level reached? Kinda boring too but it might be interesting.
  • A very cool achievement would be to hit it numbers close to eachother. Like 25.33 and 25.34. The closer the higher the achievement.
  • LEAVING SPACE CUZ I MIGHT PUT MORE IDEAS IN HERE.
Edited by Noahbreezy

I recommend doing weekly or monthly lotteries? Either random or depends on bets. The winners will get raised faucets, raised win multipliers or % of lost bets returned

On 14/3/2017 at 17:23, Edward said:

Suggest an achievement we can add to Primedice, as ccc222 pointed out, our achievements are quite boring.

Suggest an achievement and what you have to do to unlock it! If we use your idea, you will be given 0.1 BTC.

Keep in mind some stuff is not possible. The simpler the achievement the more likely we can use it.

@Edward Is this thing still a thing or is this event over?

On 9/11/2017 at 17:36, Bes19 said:

Hmmm i'll suggest an achievement if someone get

- 10k post here in forum

- hit 9900x two or three times a week give him/her a "Best hunter" achievement

- if he/she has never been muted for 3 months (this one should be a quarterly achievement)

yeah best hunter for the month something like that sis.. and I quit to that game coz im not a good hunter ahahah

4 minutes ago, erickastella02 said:

yeah best hunter for the month something like that sis.. and I quit to that game coz im not a good hunter ahahah

yeah it is actually a good achievement and kinda hard. I would love to achieve that since i hit 9900x many times :v

12 hours ago, Bes19 said:

yeah it is actually a good achievement and kinda hard. I would love to achieve that since i hit 9900x many times :v

great job sis.. ill try hunting when im on good mood hahah.. I always rage bet.. patience is not my type thats why I always loose ahahha

most friendly achievement <3 and most lovely achievement  achievement :D 
for those who has many friend 
and for those who has a lot tips given .... like this one 
Friendly achievement ....
friends - 1-100 -100%
101 to 1000 - 100%
Lovely achievement 
tip 1k players 100%
tip 10k playes 100%
etc...

Достижение:(примерно так) За день;

Сделай ставку на общую сумму более 1бтс получи 10к сатоши 

Сделай ставку на общую сумму более 10бтс получи 100к сатоши 

Сделай ставку на общую сумму более 100бтс получи 1м сатоши 

1 hour ago, Fidan007 said:

Достижение:(примерно так) За день;

Сделай ставку на общую сумму более 1бтс получи 10к сатоши 

Сделай ставку на общую сумму более 10бтс получи 100к сатоши 

Сделай ставку на общую сумму более 100бтс получи 1м сатоши 

i wish we have translator here :/ 

13 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

@Bojana Is this thread still active? When will there be new achievements.

Keep them coming, people, new suggestions are still accepted, and I'm sure admins will check the thread and chose some/gather ideas, although it will probably be implemented with some major update in the future :) 

Is this thread still active, If it is still active I would suggest for the members who are regular in logging in on the primedice faucet and playing with an allotted time in playing the faucet and also on the forum each members should be active daily with an allotted time and reach a total time active on the faucet and on the forum.