Edward

[0.01 BTC Bounty] Suggest an Achievement!

Guest alonabaclay

How about you add eth doge litecoin for many coins btc to change.

Suggest an achievement we can add to Primedice, as ccc222 pointed out, our achievements are quite boring.

Suggest an achievement and what you have to do to unlock it! If we use your idea, you will be given 0.1 BTC.

Keep in mind some stuff is not possible. The simpler the achievement the more likely we can use it.

.. a wheel of tokens per achievement u will gonna spin that wheel and receive tokens to be exchange into bitcoins thats cool.. or a bonus reward that can be converted into satoshi or bitcoins.. :)

i suggest a achievement is roll achievement  , online achievement ,  friendly achievement , ancient achievement , deposite achievement

1 roll achievement unlock  if the player have a lot of bet roll  example the player reach 1m roll

2 online achievement  unlock if the player give more time to play pd  example 20 hours a day or 300 hours a week

3 friendly achievement unlock if the player reach more friend on pd example 100 friend on pd

4 ancient achievement unlock if the player account reach long time playing pd and still active example 1 year or 5 years

5 deposite achievement unlock if the player makes a lot of deposite on primedice example deposite reach 10btc on account or 50 btc

you can add this kind of achievement by leveling example 4 level every achievement or 5 level i hope this will help -stellarx

How about an achievement on how many hours you play.. and also on how much total tips you sent and received.

achievements on how many you lose.

achievement on straight greens

achievement on straight reds

achievement on how many times you wagered on 2x,3x,4x payout.. so on.

lastly  achievements how many times you hit the 1% win chance roll and the 0.xx/99.xx rolls

Put an Daily quest like thing in Achievement Section, Put some roll targets to complete and the minimum bet amount also:

roll 99.99 X 3=Prize

3 continuous greens over 95 without hitting red= prize

something like this

I didn't go through those pages so if it's already suggested then.. you know.

Id like to suggest an achievement that when you have as much FRIENDS as the achievement's requirement you'll get that.

Another achievement that I would suggest is "Referral/Affiliate" get as much affiliate as achievement requires. "Not commission"

Another achievement that I would suggest is "Deposit/Withdrawal" get as much bitcoin that is Deposited/Withdrawn

as requires by the achievement. total

Another achievement that I would suggest is "Deposit/Withdraw" Times!

Deposit XX / Withdraw XX times to get that achievement.

Another suggestion would be streamer's Achievement *For streamers ofcourse!* They would need to stream XX hours/min/days to get that Achievement, (Accumulated, and needed to be verified by mods/admins)

Another one will be a Jackpot Hit-man Achievement, You need to hit Jackpot XX Times to get the achievement.

*For future*

[move]Goodluck![/move]

8)

Sir Edward my suggestion is this the faucet of the biggener is only 150 sat so If they reach a wagered of 1 btc maybe We will make it to 250sat and 2 btc is 300sat and 4 btc is 400sat until they reach to 10btc wagered and  get the 2k sat faucet :) Hope It Help to Improve PD :) Goodluck and thanks Edward :)

I would have to go with the GENEROSITY ACHIEVEMENT. Most amount tipped to other users. However it could also be difficult since a lot of players have multiple accts and they could easily transfer between their accts.

Or..

Top wagered per country

How about a new tab of achievement like [faucet achievements.]

1,000 btc faucet - sea lamprey

100 btc faucet - vampire bat

10 btc faucet - madrelinial butterfly

1 btc faucet - flea

notice this Edward[/member] or other mods and admins out there. Hope you see this.

An achievment I think should already exist is.

Getting onto the HR for the first time

5 times

10 times?  For the general community thats a sick achievment to reach and remember as well.

Also not as cool but easy to implement and encourage friendships is similar to a chat achievment but for pms with friends or even just making x amount of friends on pd. Thanks for reading.

I think all is good, but , make room to 1 vs 1 player betting live streaming and make a withdraw fee following the rank account. it will be nice