Edward

[0.01 BTC Bounty] Suggest an Achievement!

My suggestion for Achievements Edward is if you achieve anything you will get atleast small satoshi . But the problem is many user well abuse it. so the achievements rule if you win 9900x atleast 100 sat wagered you will get small sat for that achievement :D

My Suggestion is Deposit Achievement.  Unlock each level by increasing or adding deposit on you account. Each level will unlock once meet the required amount.

"The Benevolence Achievement"

For tipping more than 9 other players...

Would have to be a total of 10 different players

This would keep from people getting this for tipping thier alts

I think it would as well spark off more kindness on the site

Just a thought, you may shoot me now

My idea is if the user hits 11.11, 22.22, 33,33... until 99.99 And hits the 9 numbers will get the achievement unlocked!

You should make a Rain Achievement,

Rained amount:

Over 0.01+ Kind

Over 0.1+ Jenerous

Over 1.0+ Amazing

Over 10.0+ Robin Hood

This is a good suggestion, I appreciate it

Maybe if they have been reported for scamming or something, not so much an achievement but as a warning to others. Or a reputable number score out of 10. 1 is not trustworthy whereas 10 is super trustworthy.

Hi Edward,

I would recommend a  Achievement that after having 77.77 to times in a row you would  Achive 10k faucet

What about a "generosity achievement" achievements ranking in amount tipped to other members. Would be easy to add, and is one of the only features currently not measured

Suggest an achievement we can add to Primedice, as ccc222 pointed out, our achievements are quite boring.

Suggest an achievement and what you have to do to unlock it! If we use your idea, you will be given 0.1 BTC.

Keep in mind some stuff is not possible. The simpler the achievement the more likely we can use it.

I am just waking up so I am still a bit "slow" to understand things.. is that an Achievement to Forum or PD itself?

- If is to forum, I'd suggest to you to add "like" button on posts so people could "like" stuff (I personally don't find "thanks" so proper for a forum).. with that "like" button added you could put an achievement to "Get Liked"... it would incentive people to do some smarter and useful posts instead of posting some random stuff because they would be looking for the others to like their posts and so complete the achievement

- if is for PD itself, what about "Get Followed" achievement? it would also motivate to keep people chatting and posting some nice stuff to incentive the others to have the desire to follow him

that's all I could think while "half awake".. but if you do like my ideas just hit me in the messages and I can give a better explanation if you didn't understand something  ;)

Guest Christian123

How about referral achievements? :) Referral level that will increase your faucet limit and amount. and also in chat, you can make an achievement using chat, for order to create a community, friendship and more enjoyable. The more user will chat, the happier :) Thanks!

Achievement of man who give lot of tips

100tips = giver

500tips = open heart

1000tips = the rich heart

5000tips = tipping machine

Or u can change the name as its suitable

New achievements:

- Overall luck  - COULD BE A GOOD IDEA

- Time online  - WOULD NOT WORK SINCE ALL YOU WOULD HAVE TO DO IS LEAVE PD OPEN

- Number of friends  - COULD NOT WORK BECAUSE PEOPLE COULD CREATE FAKE ACCOUNTS ONLY TO ADD THEMSELVES

- Average bet's amount  - COULD BE A GOOD IDEA

- Tipping achievement  - WOULD NOT WORK BECAUSE BANK ACCOUNTS

- Total number of jackpots caught  - COULD BE A GOOD IDEA

- Max. number of wins in a row  - COULD NOT WORK BECAUSE 98% CHANCE WIN BETS

- Total number of claims from the faucet  ;D  - SOUND STUPID FOR ME EVEN MORE WHEN THERE ARE HUNDRED OF PLAYERS WHO NEVER CLAIM FAUCET, ONLY DEPOSIT

My opinion...

Achievement of man who give lot of tips

100tips = giver

500tips = open heart

1000tips = the rich heart

5000tips = tipping machine

Or u can change the name as its suitable

It would not work since most all of PD users send tips to their "bank" account

Maybe an achievement with the faucet involved. Like total claimed from faucet.

Rookie claimer 0.01 btc claimed

Experienced claimer  0.5 claimed

Professional claimer  1 btc claimed

No sleep claimer  10 btc claimed

Suggest an achievement we can add to Primedice, as ccc222 pointed out, our achievements are quite boring.

Suggest an achievement and what you have to do to unlock it! If we use your idea, you will be given 0.1 BTC.

Keep in mind some stuff is not possible. The simpler the achievement the more likely we can use it.

Ive seen a lot of good Achievements suggested..I think it would be cool too if we had Achievements on the site for the Level of Forum activity as well...ties people to both sites that way.....Just a thought I hope to see happen!!!