Edward

[0.01 BTC Bounty] Suggest an Achievement!

i like trivia in all chat room

4x /24h

5question 1trivia

participants must min wagered 0.001btc- /6H

1question = 0.001BTC if won

=0.005BTC 1room

=0.005BTC x 4room = 0.02 BTC

=0.02BTC x 4 (1day 4x)= 0.08 BTC

0.08 BTC x 30days = 2.4BTC

no  good for you edward..peace  ;)

"Full House" reaching all achievements.

"Scrooge" Keeping profit for a certain number of days/weeks

How about an achievement where you can exchange something for btc once in like a week so like you accumulate your chat messages or your total wagered or something for that week and whatever it is it will be worth a certain amount of btc you can exchange for... So for example if you wagered 10.00 btc in a week you can claim a % of that by the end of the week.....

A new achievement we can make can be called "Sniper" (or you can change the name if you like) and basically the achievement will go by levels and each level will be as follows

Level 1: Turn your profit from -0.01 to +0.01 for example

Level 2: Turn your profit from -0.05 to +0.05

level 3: Turn your profit from -0.1 to +0.1

Level 4: Turn your profit from -1.0 to +1.0

Its a regular achievement as profit achievements or referral achievements or any other... A few names for levels can be "Comeback" "Making History" "Sniper" "Bullseye" "Not Done yet" "Coming Back For More" "Comebacker" or any other names you guys think of :)

Achievement suggestion would be a JACKPOT Roll Count.

Example the old "77.77" promo.

Keep on a counter vs how many times you rolled that "77.77" on same seed 8)

my suggestion for achievement

add achievement daily only until 1 week if not completed reset to first day

example :

achievement in daily

1 day : 100 roll, 10 chat and 0.0001 btc wagerred if complete get 10% exp for level

2 day : 200 roll, 10 chat and 0.0002 btc wagerred if complete get 11% exp for level

3 day : 300 roll, 20 chat and 0.0003 btc wagerred if complete get 11% exp for level

4 day : 500 roll, 20 chat and 0.0005 btc wagerred if complete get 12% exp for level

5 day : 700 roll, 30 chat and 0.001 btc wagerred if complete get 12% exp for level

6 day : 1000 roll, 30 chat and 0.0025 btc wagerred if complete get 13% exp for level

7 day : 1500 roll, 50 chat and 0.005 btc wagerred if complete get 15% exp for level

If you skip one day you will repeat from the beginning and if not keep calm in achievement daily 7 :)

Instead of giving 0.1 to one person. you can at least make a first top 3 person here like weekly hall of fame 1st - 0.01  2nd -  0.005 3rd - 0.0035

i cant think of a good reason for hall of fame but i guess its the best.

Achievement suggestion would be a JACKPOT Roll Count.

Example the old "77.77" promo.

Keep on a counter vs how many times you rolled that "77.77" on same seed 8)

Maybe add a minimum amount to it, so it worth something :P I could roll 0 satoshi 7/24, but if you add a minimum of like 100 satoshi then it really means something :P

Maybe you can implement a system where users can report chat messages that break rules.  Like a drop down menu where you choose the rule they broke and it alerts a moderator so when they come online they can review the post and act accordingly.

Then, if the reported post was accepted the user builds points (Maybe the moderator checks a box that says accurate).  Maybe the points can be redeemed for satoshis ( Ex.  1 reported posts = 1k sats) and they can choose when to withdraw them to their balance.

1-9 reported posts

10-49 reported posts

50-99 reported posts

100-499 reported posts

500-999 reported posts

999+ reported posts

I think it would be beneficial because the only way the user gets the reward is if the reported post was found to be accurately reported. 

an achievement for making game in chat thats its a fun achievement to add  ;D

not only help making chat get more fun but also help another player that in need  ;D

Achievement: Lucky Number 7

Roll 77.77 with a bet of

0.00007000 sat or more (level 1)

0.00070000 sat or more (level 2)

0.00700000 sat or more (level 3)

0.07000000 sat or more (level 4)

------------------------------------------

Achievement : Primedice Super Fan

Log on this many days in a row

(Level 1) 3 days in a row

(Level 2) 7 days in a row

(Level 3) 30 days in row

(Level 4) 90 days in row

---------------------------------

If you want achievements to be more interesting allow some to be activated from things off site like posting on this forum for instance.

or how many months you have had avatar and sig campaign on your bitcoin talk account.

OR how many Offical Primdice giveaways/contest you have participated in

Now on site can got:

WAGERING ACHIEVEMENTS

BETTING ACHIEVEMENTS

PROFIT ACHIEVEMENTS

CHAT ACTIVITY ACHIEVEMENTS

REFERRAL ACHIEVEMENTS

REFERRAL COMMISSION ACHIEVEMENTS

LOYALTY ACHIEVEMENTS

My suggest:

FRIENDLY ACHIEVEMENTS

*Have a 5 users on friends list

*Have a 10 users on friends list

*Have a 25 users on friends list

*Have a 50 users on friends list

DICE MASTER ACHIEVEMENTS

*Roll a 99.99 on win side

*Roll a 00.00 on win side

*Roll a 99.99 on wrong side

*Roll a 00.00 on wrong side

HUNTSMAN ACHIEVEMENTS

*Have a lose strike longer than 100 rolls

*Have a lose strike longer than 1000 rolls

*Have a lose strike longer than 5000 rolls

*Have a win strike longer than 100 rolls (i dont know, maybe its impossible i have ~86 green in a row longest)

POPULAR ACHIEVEMENTS

*Recive a more than 50 tip +/- or in amount

*Recive a more than 100 tip +/- or in amount

*Give a more than 50 tip +/- or in amount

*Give a more than 100 tip +/- or in amount

and just joking, or maybe no..  HARDCORE ACHIEVEMENTS

1 hours of mute, 5 hours of mute, 10 hours of mute, 25 hours of mute

MagisterekPL

01:23

I am hardcore

MagisterekPL

01:23

!fuckme

BOT

Mute Bot

01:24

MagisterekPL has been muted for 1 hour(s).

My idea is this:

Have achievements to deposit BTC (just like we wager)

Deposit 1 BTC, 10 BTC, 100 BTC etc...

Every time one of those achievements are unlocked, there will be something like a "rake back" so the player would get a % of what he/she deposited back.

I.e. If I deposit 1 BTC I would get 0.05% so 0.0005 BTC, and so on.

To prevent abuse, once you deposit let's say 1 BTC and the achievement is unlocked, you claim the 0.0005 but you can't claim it again if you deposit another Bitcoin (since the achievement was already unlocked).

This will motivate more players to join the game and deposit.

(Also, this does not necessarily mean that you have to deposit 1 or 10 or 100 BTC all at once, you can deposit it within time until you eventually unlock the achievement, just like wagering).

I don't know about you guys, but personally I think it's a great idea and a motivator :P

My idea is this:

Have achievements to deposit BTC (just like we wager)

Deposit 1 BTC, 10 BTC, 100 BTC etc...

Every time one of those achievements are unlocked, there will be something like a "rake back" so the player would get a % of what he/she deposited back.

I.e. If I deposit 1 BTC I would get 0.05% so 0.0005 BTC, and so on.

To prevent abuse, once you deposit let's say 1 BTC and the achievement is unlocked, you claim the 0.0005 but you can't claim it again if you deposit another Bitcoin (since the achievement was already unlocked).

This will motivate more players to join the game and deposit.

(Also, this does not necessarily mean that you have to deposit 1 or 10 or 100 BTC all at once, you can deposit it within time until you eventually unlock the achievement, just like wagering).

I don't know about you guys, but personally I think it's a great idea and a motivator :P

Also, to prevent further abuse, this would only be allowed per 1 IP/account. Because otherwise people would be creating account depositing 10 BTC and claiming 0.005 BTC all day. Therefore there would have to be some secondary requirement or limitation such as 1 account/IP or must wager X amount of the deposit in order to receive the "rake back".

I think I have the basis/foundation figured out pretty well but I'm sure that if we actually make this happen, mods and Ed can help think of the rest :)

Edward[/member] please check this out. Have gotten positive feedback regarding It!!

Thanks