Edward

[0.01 BTC Bounty] Suggest an Achievement!

Suggest an achievement we can add to Primedice, as ccc222 pointed out, our achievements are quite boring.

Suggest an achievement and what you have to do to unlock it! If we use your idea, you will be given 0.1 BTC.

Keep in mind some stuff is not possible. The simpler the achievement the more likely we can use it.

How about a point system where users can exchange their points for perks like name color or 1 day vip for an instance...you can also add some lvling system where to get somehow a percentage on the faucet when you claim e.g. lvl 1 .01% + per claim ...lvl 2 0.15% + per claim..  and on my opinion you can also add HungerGames in those exchangables many people really want to have to chosen once or twice...

Guest ccc222

Hmm...

How about rolling palendrome roll numbers, like 50 or 20 times. -Dicesymmetry or Dice-immetry

Landing a 9900X payout should definitely be one. People work hard for those so they should be given the most for their work, at-least an achievement instantly telling them their awesome.                      -  PrimePreserverance

Achievement for tipping out a certain amount as well. Generosity imo is something very deserving of recognition and rewarding. -Sharing is Caring

Make any promotion players.

Make time per week for example, to award a prize of 0.01 bitcoin for loss a good roll, happy roll, you can think of.

To the players it was interesting not only to lose their money.

I have an idea:

Big and long-term achievement that includes rolling every roll number there is from 0.00 to 99.99. Once player rolled them all (I don't even know, how many rolls statistacally it could take) it's unlocked. Name: Total Gambler. ;)

Achievement when logging in every single day for a period of time and claiming all faucet claims. Get awarded with prizes(in satoshis). Could have different levels: 10 days (5k sat), 50 days (50k sat), 250 days (250k sat) change values for preferred payouts after each achievment.

as you look for something to add ranks in chat for the total wagered?

like a 0.5btc = [beginner]

1 btc = [Learning]

5 btc = [Regular]

10 btc = [Qualified]

25 btc = [Experienced]

50 btc = [Professional]

100 btc = [Fantastic]

250 btc = [sensational]

500 btc = [Awesome]

1000 btc = [GodLike]

5000 btc = [Chosen One]

/ and add colours for this ranks

Idea I like,

Hunter = Hunting low odds  (less than 0.05 win chance)(already stated)

My idea,

Risky Gambler = Having sessions of profit against impossible odds(it can have different levels)

Lucky Switcher = Have luck of over (some value) in a session after (a no. of bets)

Hungergames Star = Win a no. of rounds/ have a nice win streak on HG

.....(thinking about some more)

"VIP POINTS"- point's for wagered. If you reach required number of point's, you get prize.

I think a funny achievement would be that you've hit all the rolls from 0.00 to 99.99 at least once.

But I have a lot of other ideas:

-highest luck % on a bet

for this one there would be a maximum (if you hit 9900x on the first try)

the minimum is of course 100%

-amount tipped to other users (counting the number of users and/or the amount)

with the alternative amount you were tipped, counting the number of users who tipped you and/or the amount but it would encourage begging

-faucet claiming achievement is funny as well (number of times and/or amount)

-total time spent online

-hit 2 same rolls in a row (or 3, 4...)

-most btc lost/won/bet at once

I can find names as well if needed

Maybe something like "the most lucky/unlucky guy" achievement, that will be given to player(s) who rolled the most reds/greens on different payouts.

For an example a man rolled 20 reds in a row on 2.0 payout, nobody before rolled that much, so he gets the achievement, and when someone beats him, he loses it and the new one gets it.

Somethink like hall of fame for lose/win strikes, can be used for a lot payouts like 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on.

By the way it could help some players with making their martingale strategies, like how much losses should i be prepare for.

Another idea :

Faucet to X BTC. Like for example, getting faucet to like 1btc without tipping/receiving a tips would be a nice achievement to show. I think it would need an option to block receiving a tips.

Easy, we can use Primedice achievements like: "WAGERING ACHIEVEMENTS" to reward players at each level of wager. For example: Fish: 50k / Seal:100k / Dolphin: 0.01/ whale:0.1

I  think this could be a great motivation for all players to wagger more and we can apply this to "LOYALTY ACHIEVEMENTS".

Influence. This could also work into the hall of fame page with a column for Most Influential. The algo could be as simple as how many times someones username is called by other members, or you could also take into account various other attributes such as bet size, whether the user has been on the high roller list, how many refs, etc.

The level names would be very easy to come up with for influence, I would think. Maybe starting as a Grasshopper and ending with PD Ambassador.

It seems that certain people have the power to sway the amount of bets coming in (or lack of), so IMO this is an important factor. Essentially the social factor in metrics.

Guest Christian123

I'm beginner, im sorry .. I'm just reading :) thanks!

Loyalty Achievement would be nice...

eg- Login everyday of the calendar month & wager say 200k sats a day & be rewarded with 0.01 BTc by the 5th of the following month.

Should  display on screen if the days achievement has been completed...etc

My suggestion for an achievement will have to be for mabye for rolling 6 10000 times not in a row obviously but overall you have rolled 6.xx 10,000 times and you get an achivement perhaps xD.

My suggestion for an achievement is "if you lost 2x more than your last session waggered then you got 10% from your loses " lol . i dont this is gonna be good for you edward.. hahahaha :P:P

I suggest something like how many times we multiply our balance without depositing.

For example, if someone go from 100 sat to 100000, his factor is 1000. If it goes from 1 satoshi to 1 btc, his factor is 10million ecc..

I think that you should make a achievement where if you hit a certain number (maybe 77.77) like two times in a row you unlock the achievement.

Would be a pretty cool and unique achievement. ;)