connesa

pinay here!

hi guys just want to get ure oppinion....

do the color of the skin matters?

hmmmm....do the position in life is a big deal for you to make friends? im a proud PINAY! filipinos do have diff cultures like everyone...we are very friendly and nice...respect to everyone is one of our traits.....i just hope that even ure white,black,brown....muslim catholic etc.treat each and everyone like brothers and sisters..we are all human we are all the same....and in the end of the day we will only go in one direction so why not just YOLO enjoy peace with each other...

share me ure thoughts

That was nice maam connesa .. We need to open our mind to all things ..  Skin tone ,nationality and religion have different aspects but in our heart were the same .. So please stop being racist to anyone .. Make love not war.. We live only in one world so hopefully we reunite .. Its hard to think but I never lost hope

That was nice maam connesa .. We need to open our mind to all things ..  Skin tone ,nationality and religion have different aspects but in our heart were the same .. So please stop being racist to anyone .. Make love not war.. We live only in one world so hopefully we reunite .. Its hard to think but I never lost hope

yes sad but true humanity is being washed out in the society....humanity needs to start on us...godbless!

hi guys just want to get ure oppinion....

do the color of the skin matters?

hmmmm....do the position in life is a big deal for you to make friends? im a proud PINAY! filipinos do have diff cultures like everyone...we are very friendly and nice...respect to everyone is one of our traits.....i just hope that even ure white,black,brown....muslim catholic etc.treat each and everyone like brothers and sisters..we are all human we are all the same....and in the end of the day we will only go in one direction so why not just YOLO enjoy peace with each other...

share me ure thoughts

Hallllooo..

Welcome to the forum

Skin color doesn't matter for me, nor the religion nor nationality. Tehehe.

It's the attitude..

indeed mam

Guest Pinoy

Hello from Pinoy

Guest Pinoy

Hello from Pinoy

hello kabayan!

goodluck....

sa iyo

Hi connesa! Bes here and i am also a filipina :) Welcome on PD forum ^^ Skin color,religion or whatever doesn't really matter. What really matter is the way you treat people and how you handle yourself. That's all Thank you lol Have fun!

not to me if you are a good person doesn't matter the color of skin , unless its orange or green , then better go see a doctor loool :D