moisesolivar

Repost "Slow but safe strategy for Seuntjie's Dicebot 3.3.3 second Variation"

For Dicebot 3.3.3 -- Programmer Mode

Seems like they trashed my old thread, i don't know why, but it ended up as a recycled topic, which means someone trashed it. So i reposted with this.

nextbet=0.00000001bb=0.00000001bb6=0.00000002pbet=0.00000001pbet3=0.00000001pb3=1pb=1pbb3=0pbb=0nb=0chance=62enablezz=falseenablesrc=falsefunction dobet()if pbb3 == 1 thenpbb3=0endif pbb == 1 thenpbb=0endif win and chance == 38 thenpb3=1pbb3=1elseif chance == 38 and pbb3 == 0 thenpb3=0endif win and chance == 62 thenpb=1pbb=1elseif chance == 62 and pbb == 0 thenpb=0endif chance == 62 and pb == 0 thenpbet=pbet*3elseif chance == 62 and pb == 1 thenpbet=bb6endif chance == 38 and pb3 == 0 thenpbet3=pbet3*1.7elseif chance == 38 and pb3 == 1 thenpbet3=bbendif chance >= 62 thenchance=38nb=1bethigh=trueelsechance=62nb=2bethigh=falseendif nb == 1 thennextbet=pbet3nb=2elseif nb == 2 thennextbet=pbetnb=1endendend

Minimum bankroll required : 25k Satoshis

Estimated profit ( if you don't go bust along the way ) : 1 satoshi per bet made | 1 satoshi per second

( This fluctuates to 1.5 to 2 satoshis per bet made then slowly returns to it's value at 1 satoshi per bet made and keeps growing, as long as you don't go bust. Photo attached. )

How it works :

* Rolls two different payout mods ( 1.6x and 2.6x ) simultaneously with different base bets and increases on loss.

- 1.6x - 2 satoshi base bet - 200% increase on loss

- 2.6x - 1 satoshi base bet - 70% increase on loss

* The bet amounts are calculated separately, despite them being rolled together alternately. They increase separately on loss, and resets back to the base bet after winning.

ie.

Roll 1 - 2 satoshi - 1.6x payout - roll over - lose

Roll 2 - 1 satoshi - 2.6x payout - roll under - lose

Roll 3 - 6 satoshi - 1.6x payout - roll over - win ( win, so it will reset back to base bet on the next 1.6x payout roll )

Roll 4 - 2 satoshi - 2.6x payout - roll under - lose ( 2 satoshi is 1 satoshi increased by 70% and rounded off )

Roll 5 - 2 satoshi - 1.6x payout - roll over - win ( It resets without affecting the the 2.6x payout's bet amount )

Roll 6 - 3 satoshi - 2.6x payout - roll under - win

How to use :

1. Go to settings mode -> programmer

2. On the "Code" tab, delete all the codes below, then paste my code.

3. To run a simulation to see if it works, go to the "Console" tab and type "runsim(25000,100)". This will show the results of a simulation that uses my strategy with a 25k satoshi bankroll simulated over 100 bets/rolls. Change 25000 to your bankroll and change 100 to simulate more or less bets/rolls.

4. To start running the strategy, simply type "start()" then press enter. To stop, type "stop()" then enter.

How to change base bet settings :

1. To change 1.6x payout base bet, open the "Code" tab and edit bb6=0.00000001 and change to the desired amount.

2. To change 2.6x payout base bet, open the "Code" tab and edit bb=0.00000001 and change to the desired amount.

If you have a higher bankroll, you can change the base bets to a higher amount for faster and bigger profits. I designed this for those who have low bankrolls. Change the base bets as you see fit.

If you have a betting pattern/method in mind and Dicebot's advanced mode doesn't support it, feel free to message me. Let's make that happen in programmer mode. I'll write you the code.

PS. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! It's not my fault if you eventually go bust! There is no perfect strategy in gambling!

Seuntjie's Dicebot : https://bot.seuntjie.com

dicebot_run.png.5ef2a5cb5e49696652daf50dc2b17fe9.png

dicebot_run.png.5ef2a5cb5e49696652daf50dc2b17fe9.png

Magkano pag bankroll po is 0.01

10 satoshi for 1.6x and 5 satoshi for 2.6x.

Always double the amount of 2.6x's base bet and use that as 1.6x's base bet when changing base bets, to allow for faster recovery of negative profits when starting, as said above with the 10bb and 5bb base bets.

Aljohn1997[/member]

can't copy and format the script properly - gives me error;

someone, please, upload to pastebin in a readable lua script form!

edit: i just edited the script to my best knowledge and uploaded to pastebin;

https://pastebin.com/TmgV9QqS

i am learning new things and giving back to community, that is reason why i took time to do this!

<<<WARNING!!!>>> NEVER RUN SCRIPTS FROM UNKNOWN OR UNTRUSTED SOURCE ON YOUR REAL-MONEY GAME ACCOUNT!!!

[because i tested some scripts on test-account and they CAN and WILL DO BURN your account balance in seconds, blink of an eye!!!]

Edited by cryptomonkey
found error on Nov 25, 2018 and fixed; also was wrong script linked here;

4 minutes ago, cryptomonkey said:

can't copy and format the script properly - gives me error;

someone, please, upload to pastebin in a readable lua script form!

Did you see that the person who had posted this thread has not been active for a long time now?The date of making this thread was also a long time back. :/