Brais

Affiliate Manager introduction

is there any specific requirements before we can request an upgrade to 20% commission?

We are offering that only in specific cases where the affiliates generate a decent amount of real players with real deposits to help them to be more competitive and do more marketing activities and continue with the growing trend that they were doing.

On 3/24/2017 at 04:19, TheFrog said:

Welcome Brais,

Can we adjust the explanation of the affiliate bonus, people don't seem to get it.

Many think they get 10% of what someone has wagered.

Actually its 10% from the house Edge witch is 1%

So 100.000 wager witch give a house edge of 1000 (1%) 1000 gives 100(10%) so for every 100k wagered by your ref u will get 100sat

Wow thinks for sharing the computation. Sometimes im getting few sats from my affiliate and dont know why. Now i know.

Hi brais. ADvise or Tips on how to market someone to sign-up here and deposit. I did my best to have one by I didn't get even 1. How sad. Just a little tips. Thanks in advance. 

14 minutes ago, Han2x said:

Hi brais. ADvise or Tips on how to market someone to sign-up here and deposit. I did my best to have one by I didn't get even 1. How sad. Just a little tips. Thanks in advance. 

Email brais, Brais will give you banners that might help in advertising

4 hours ago, Jenn09 said:

Hi @Brais congrats! i just want to ask because my affiliates banner i put it on archived and then its gone lol im so stupid i cant find now.. :(

Hi @Jenn09 you can't access to it but it will still generate earnings for you if there are players under it playing of course. I recommend you to create a new one so you will be able to see the results of your new players that you will acquire with it. If you have any doubts please let me know or contact me by email (brais@primedice.com)

On 3/24/2017 at 04:19, TheFrog said:

Welcome Brais,

Can we adjust the explanation of the affiliate bonus, people don't seem to get it.

Many think they get 10% of what someone has wagered.

Actually its 10% from the house Edge witch is 1%

So 100.000 wager witch give a house edge of 1000 (1%) 1000 gives 100(10%) so for every 100k wagered by your ref u will get 100sat

Thanks froggo! I've been wanting a clean explanation of PD's affiliate system! Now I'm getting the gist of the thing!

Is 20% the highest you are willing to go? What if I invested in a special banner on a forum like Sythe, (which Stake is doing currently), and requested a higher payout like 30%? These banners do not come cheaply. 

Hi there!

I joined the affiliate program for PD back in 2015 and I dont think I have any referrals yet.  I was wondering if we put your signature in forums like bitcointalk, would you allow us to edit the signature to have our referral link?

37 minutes ago, SammyA123 said:

Hi there!

I joined the affiliate program for PD back in 2015 and I dont think I have any referrals yet.  I was wondering if we put your signature in forums like bitcointalk, would you allow us to edit the signature to have our referral link?

Hello :)

I think the BTT Forum fully supports this, that is - you are allowed to have a ref link in the signature, the one of your own affiliate campaign; someone correct me if I am mistaken (@UltraChief🤔

1 hour ago, SammyA123 said:

I was wondering if we put your signature in forums like bitcointalk, would you allow us to edit the signature to have our referral link?

You are free to put in your referral link in your bitcointalk signature. They have their own rules about signatures so please follow them when doing so. You could get a designed signature for a small price there to make it look good and classy and attract more people possibly a good punch line is often effective. :D 

Currently my Affiliate commission is 0.05%, But in forum its mentioned as 0.10%, Can it be updated for my account?

2 hours ago, harihrn said:

Currently my Affiliate commission is 0.05%, But in forum its mentioned as 0.10%, Can it be updated for my account?

The affiliate commssion percentage has been reduced to half of what it was previously that is 0.05% currently.

This is due to the fact that there has been a lot of changes recently on how to reward the loyal users of the site namely through rakeback. Hence the reason for the reduction in the percentage. It is expected that due to the rakeback users are going to play longer which should compensate the decrease in percentage of commission.

On 22/03/2017 at 19:49, Brais said:

Hi there Primedice Affiliates!!

I would love to introduce myself. I'm Brais, and I'm in charge of the Primedice affiliates and marketing activities.

This board will allow you to share some of your questions and experiences with the community.

There are always some new stories, tips and marketing tricks that I'm dying to hear from you guys  :D:D

Of course, you can also contact me by email to brais@primedice.com

Cheers!

Hello Brais, 

I am a graphics designer, clothing designer, Platinum V ProDicer, dancer,  network engineer,  webmaster and a Father of two.  If you ever need some top notch graphics or animations done ... customized for PD... I am your guy.   myfieldtech@gmail.com

sana-dice-800x600_fw6.gif