Brais

Affiliate Manager introduction

Hi there Primedice Affiliates!!

I would love to introduce myself. I'm Brais, and I'm in charge of the Primedice affiliates and marketing activities.

This board will allow you to share some of your questions and experiences with the community.

There are always some new stories, tips and marketing tricks that I'm dying to hear from you guys  :D:D

Of course, you can also contact me by email to brais@primedice.com

Cheers!

Welcome Brais,

Can we adjust the explanation of the affiliate bonus, people don't seem to get it.

Many think they get 10% of what someone has wagered.

Actually its 10% from the house Edge witch is 1%

So 100.000 wager witch give a house edge of 1000 (1%) 1000 gives 100(10%) so for every 100k wagered by your ref u will get 100sat

Welcome Brais,

Can we adjust the explanation of the affiliate bonus, people don't seem to get it.

Many think they get 10% of what someone has wagered.

Actually its 10% from the house Edge witch is 1%

So 100.000 wager witch give a house edge of 1000 (1%) 1000 gives 100(10%) so for every 100k wagered by your ref u will get 100sat

Yes, but you explain it correctly.

The Primedice edge is 1%. From this edge, we calculate the affiliate commission.

I think much of the confusion is due to people skimming the Affiliate page, and only seeing the figure "10%" - so they think commission is 10% of total wagered.

If it said something like "10% (0.1% of wagered)", that misunderstanding could probably be preempted or at least mitigated.

(I know it says that 10% is the "Commission of Edge"...but honestly, that'd a bit of a confusing phrase for a new user of the site. =P)

I'm sure this has been gone over tons of time in the past but maybe a clarification so it does not become an issue later is in store?

Thanks all for this warm welcome to everybody.

For the ones that want to discuss a different kind of deal to promote Primedice in a special way, please send me an email.

Hi Brais, Welcome...

I think we need some good banner design. Splash page with afiliate link also good idea, so it doesn't need to load for first time visitor

If you need PD banners, let me know by email what sizes and where you would like to use them, and I would love to send you some.

Regarding the Splash page possibility, the conversion of the PD landing page it's pretty good so, for now, we are going to leave like that, but it will be something to think about it for the future :)

would be nice to have a complete set of banners,all sizes ( at least the big 6,most populr ones) it doesn't cost much to have them done and it would increase the conversion rate of the affiliate marketers big time

would be nice to have a complete set of banners,all sizes ( at least the big 6,most populr ones) it doesn't cost much to have them done and it would increase the conversion rate of the affiliate marketers big time

Hi Veleten

Please send me an email, and I will send you a few banners :)

How much can we actually make off affiliates? Anyone here making a good bit off it?

Yes, there are, but of course, it depends on the number and type of players that you are bringing.

Think about what you can win if you can bring a few high stakes players ;)

Hi Brais, nice to meet you :D I would like to have more info about affiliate campaigns to make it clear for all users :)

Hi MrNice23,

An affiliate can have as many campaigns as he wants. We make that system to allow you to differentiate between different actions or channels.

For example, imagine that you are doing Youtube videos speaking about PD, you have a bitcoin blog and also a blog where you give some gaming advises.

I guess that you would like to have different links to differentiate how much users and money are you making on each of this channels, so you have to create one campaign for each :)