Seuntjie

SeuntjieBot Chat Bot

For those that are curious or unfamiliar with ChatBots commands - I have attached an excel file with the available commands. Some of the commands can only be used by mods. and others (like the translate commands can only be used in PM). PM chatbot !help to get a list of commands you can use.

Command Name	
Help Message	
Description	
Example

api	
	To get your API Key go to: More->Settings->Tokens	
	To get your API Key go to: More->Settings->Tokens	
	!api

Blacklist	
	!Blacklist <username> <time in hours> <reason>	
	Blacklists a user for the specified time. Blacklisted users are unable to use the chat bot.	
	!Blacklist seuntjie 48 abuses the msg command

calc	
  	!calc <expression>	
    Calculates the values of simple mathematical statements	
      !calc (1+2)*3/4
chat	
  	!chat <room> <message>	
      Sends a chat message from the bot	
      !chat Hello world

convert	
      !convert <currency from> <currency to> [amount]	
      Calculates the trading price between the two currencies. If a value is specified, the equivelant value is calculated.	
      !cv usd ltc 600 
      !convert 600 usd to ltc

currency	
      !<currency code> [currency code] [amount]	
      Fetches the current trading price of the specified currency, accurate to 1 minute.	
      !btc

DeBlacklist	
      !DeBlacklist <username>	
      Removes a user from the blacklist. Blacklisted users are unable to use the chat bot.	
      !DeBlacklist seuntjie

DeRedlist	
      !Deredlist <username>	
      Removes a user from the redlist. Redlisted users are unable to receive rain or play games.	
      !DeRedlist seuntjie

DiceBot	
      Returns information about the latest version of DiceBot and where to download it.	
      Returns information about the latest version of DiceBot and where to download it.	
      !Dicebot

fee	
      Provides the recommended bitcoin transaction fees as per bitcoinfees21	
      Provides the recommended bitcoin transaction fees as per bitcoinfees21	
      !fee

games	
      Fetches all currently running games	
      Fetches all currently running games	
      !games

GameStart	
      !GameStart <game name>	
      Starts the specified game if the user has the balance to do so and a game is not already running. If rain mode is set to natural, only mods and 	
      	higher can use this command.	
      !GameStart rollhunt

GameStop	
      !GameStop <game name>	
      Stops the specified game if one is running. Only available to mods and higher.	
      !GameStop rollhunt

halfmute	
      !halfmute 
      mutes the bot so only mods can use commands	
      !halfmut

help	
      !help [command name]	
      Shows a list commands. If a command is specified, the help message for that command is shown.	
      !help 
      !help translate

ignore	
      !ignore [username]	
      If a username is specified, you ignore the specified user and !msg messages from that user will not be delivered. If no username is specified, a list of users you are ignoring will be sent to you.	
      !ignore !ignore seuntjie

last	
      !last <username>	
      Gets the date and time a user was last active in the chat.	
      !last seuntjie

lastblock	
      Fetches information about the latest block on the bitcoin network.	
      Fetches information about the latest block on the bitcoin network.	
      !lastblock

msg	
      !msg <username> message	
      Leaves a message for the user that he/she will receive the next time they're online and send a chat message.	
      !msg seuntjie I just won big! check out my profit!

odds	
      !odds <bets> [wins/losses] <chance/payout>. 
      Chance is assumed, to specify payout, add x immediately behind the last number.	Caclulates the odds of a winning or losing streak.	
      !odds 15 90 
      !odds 15 wins at 90% 
      !odds 15 90x

Redlist	
      !redlist <username> <time in hours> <reason>	
      Redlists a user for the specified time. Redlisted users are unable to receive rain or play games.	
      !Redlist seuntjie 2000 keeps begging for games, only chats for the games.

Status	
      !status <username>	
      Returns the current list status of a user.	
      !status seuntjie

strategy	
      Check out bot.seuntjie.com/settings.aspx and bot.seuntjie.com/Scripts.aspx for DiceBot Strategies	
      Check out bot.seuntjie.com/settings.aspx and bot.seuntjie.com/Scripts.aspx for DiceBot Strategies	
      !strategy

translate	
      !translate <from language iso code> <to language iso code> <message>	
      Translates the message from the specified langauge to the second specified language. Only works in PM.	
      !translate en af this message will be translated to afrikaans

translatefrom	
      !translatefrom <from language iso code> <message>	
      Translates the message from the specified language to English. Can only be used in PM.	
      !translatefrom af die boodskap sal vanag afrikaans vertaal word

translateto	
      !translateto <to language iso code> <message>	
      Translates the message to the specified language from English. Can only be used in PM.	
      !translateto af this message will be translated to afrikaans

tx	
      !tx <transaction id>	
      Fetches information about the transaction.	
      !tx cd155b8527b7d1e2fcfcf7b18a4782cede006d35329c2276048ee114c4361b28

unconfirmed	
      Fetches the number of unconfirmed transactions on the bitcoin network.	
      Fetches the number of unconfirmed transactions on the bitcoin network.	
      !unconfirmed

unignore	
      !unignore [username]	
      Removes the specified user from your ignore list	
      !unignore seuntjie

unmute	
      !unmute	
      Unmutes the bot.	
      !unmute

user	
      !user [username]	
      Fetches information about the specified user.	
      !user seuntjie

Lists

ChatBot has 2 lists it maintains with the help of the chat moderators. These two lists is the red list and black list. If you are on the red list, you cannot participate in the games the chat bot runs. If you are on the black list, you can not only not participate in the games, you cannot use the bot at all. It will completely ignore any requests or commands you make to it.

There are more than one way of getting on these lists. For the redlist:

Breaking certain rules of chat games

Being red listed by a moderator or admin.

When you are muted, you are automatically redlisted for an extended period, based on the mute time. If you are accidentally muted/self mute, please ask a mod to remove you from the redlist.

For the blacklist, a moderator or admin (or me) must put you on the blacklist.

The lists aren't publicly available, but mods have the ability to check if you are on either list. So if you're trying to compete in games, or use the bot, and it's not responding as it should, just ask a mod to check if you are redlisted or blacklisted. If the mod feels you should not be on the list, he/she can remove you. These lists are managed by the mods at their own discretion.

Games
ChatBot now has games! Chat games! With rewards for the winners!

The moderators can activate these games by using a command. Once activated, the bot will announce the rules for the game, and then announce when the game starts. To make it fair and allow everyone a chance with the games, if you won a game recently, you will not be allowed to compete in new games. This doesn't mean that you cannot compete in games ever again if you won a game, it just means you cant win a game and then compete in the next few games. Each game has it's own set of rules, but there are some global rules to follow:

If the game involves betting, submitting another users bet will result in a ban.

Only submissions in the currency the bot specified is allowed. If no currency is specified, it is BTC.

Only submissions in the channel the game announced the rules in is valid.

Spamming answers will result in being banned from the games.

Only entries after the START or GO message is accepted.

RollHunt
The aim of the game is roll as close to the target, or to hit the target itself! The games rules are:

Only rolls placed after the go message will be accepted

Roll has to be a win - The bet must be green, a winning bet.

Minimum bet is 0.00000100 Btc

Only your own bets qualify - Submitting someone else bets will result in a ban from the games.

Hitting the exact target ends the game - you win if you hit the target

In the case of a tie, ie two bets submitted that have an equal difference with the target, the bet that was submitted first wins.

Bingo

The aim of the game is to roll at least one match to all of the stated numbers. When you hit all 10 of the required numbers, and you are one of the first 3 users to do so, you will get a prize.

The games rules are:

Only rolls placed after the go message will be accepted

Roll does not have to be a win - The bet may be red or green.

Minimum bet is 0.00000100 Btc

Only your own bets qualify - Submitting someone else bets will result in a ban from the games.

If the stated targets are, for example, 0.xx, 11.xx, 22.xx, you need to place a bet where the Roll/Lucky Number is between 0 and 0.99 to qualify for the first bet. Between 11.00 and 11.99 for the second bet, and between 22.00 and 22.99 for the third bet. You need to hit all of the targets to be eligible for a prize. The order you submit the bets in are not important.

To enter a roll, send a private message with only the bet id of the you want to enter to the ChatBot.

jmFTAcf.jpg

Edited by Seuntjie

Okay now I understand better thanks for all the commands. What's the difference between blacklist and redlist and how to know if we are on either of them?

Okay now I understand better thanks for all the commands. What's the difference between blacklist and redlist and how to know if we are on either of them?

*snip* If you are blacklisted, you cannot use the bot at all. If you are redlisted, you can still use the bot, but you cannot receive rain. *snip*

You can ask a mod to check

On 25/02/2018 at 08:33, bellapelle said:

ok glad i was informed on this..

I think he meant to bot developer (owner itself) ;)

@Seuntjie how is it going, long time no see. Anyway, is this topic up to date with latest Dicebot's version? I think you should take a look and update it so we can keep ourselves on track, at least the ones who do not visit your site regulary like me :D (except when i am looking for newer versions xD)

Anyway good to see such long list of commands available for Primedice, thank you.

On 17/01/2019 at 03:31, DreamStage said:

I think he meant to bot developer (owner itself) ;)

@Seuntjie how is it going, long time no see. Anyway, is this topic up to date with latest Dicebot's version? I think you should take a look and update it so we can keep ourselves on track, at least the ones who do not visit your site regulary like me :D (except when i am looking for newer versions xD)

Anyway good to see such long list of commands available for Primedice, thank you.

This topic isn't about DiceBot, it's about ChatBot.

On 24/01/2019 at 22:46, dogebot said:

this dice bot is vrry nice but i don't know how to used same to my other  my strat to me ,,, i just need the help to do more win with this bot 

This is not DiceBot but ChatBot as told me earlier:

On 19/01/2019 at 21:23, Seuntjie said:

This topic isn't about DiceBot, it's about ChatBot.

Here's the DiceBot page: https://bot.seuntjie.com/

This ChatBot provides different chat commands for you to use thus not a strategy helper...

Download for strategy usage here: https://bot.seuntjie.com/Downloads.aspx