Sign in to follow this  
Pitbully

Autobet Feature

Guest Twizzla

other sites have a lot of options for autobet, but I fear it only means more ways to bust..in the end it is all the same

Yeah, the autobet on the site is really bare-bones. However, Seuntjie coded a really full-featured betting application that can be used with Primedice.

Just use the !dicebot command in chat to get a link to it - you can even write scripts to program your own strategies in it.

I would say the autobet feature is very limited in functionality, and behind the times...No stop loss or stop on win, not any options

I love the site, hate Auto

Yes, I would like a better autobet features. But dicebot will have to do for now - dicebot can be hard to use sometimes.

I would say the autobet feature is very limited in functionality, and behind the times...No stop loss or stop on win, not any options

I love the site, hate Auto

thats why seuntijie bot is here to help us use complicated strategies

Yes, his bot is nice, and safe, but there are those who feel trusting api and account balance to a third party is at the very least, dangerous

I have known him from the sites for a ton of time, and know he isnt dishonest, but the fact remains there is a human element involved

I am from the school that thinks sites should be inclusive, and complete, without the need for outside efforts to BE complete

mostly on this issue for me, is the "after"options

id like to be able to increase by one satoshi, after loss like when i am hunting for a high payout, or divide or multiply after winning options