Jump to content
Nicol3

Can Lemon water help you loose weight?

Recommended Posts

I have heard a lot of articles and stories that lemon water can help you loose weight, it says it can aid your digestion process especially when you drink them first early in the morning. Will try this out for 1 month and see if there are any difference starting this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2017 at 12:35, Nicol3 said:

I have heard a lot of articles and stories that lemon water can help you loose weight, it says it can aid your digestion process especially when you drink them first early in the morning. Will try this out for 1 month and see if there are any difference starting this morning.

Its 3months now since you posted this topic. May i know what happen on lemon on water? Is that effective way on loosing weight? I wanna know ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, merlyn22 said:

Its 3months now since you posted this topic. May i know what happen on lemon on water? Is that effective way on loosing weight? I wanna know ?

sis lemon water is really helpfull but still needed to maintain the food diet also for us to achieved the goal of loosing weight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But do not forget that lemon water, for example, destroys the teeth. Are you willing to sacrifice one for the sake of the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@merlyn22 instead of lemon try to leave 1/4 of an eggplant in a bottle with around 300ml of water for 24h then drink it when you wake up (if you want you can add 3-5 drops of lemmon as well).. after 2 weeks doing this daily you can already see some results

 

Note: you can use the same 1/4 of eggplant for 3 days, just put a fresh water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

@merlyn22 instead of lemon try to leave 1/4 of an eggplant in a bottle with around 300ml of water for 24h then drink it when you wake up (if you want you can add 3-5 drops of lemmon as well).. after 2 weeks doing this daily you can already see some results

 

Note: you can use the same 1/4 of eggplant for 3 days, just put a fresh water.

omg Caroll that can be drinked??? o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

I can't drink because I can't with lemon and eggplant I don't really like but my mom drinks that every morning and yeah, we could see the results after about 2 weeks

i will recommend that to my mom to try. hope she can drink that B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04.05.2017 at 07:35, Nicol3 said:

Я слышал много статей и историй о том, что лимонная вода может помочь вам сбросить вес, это говорит о том, что это может помочь вашему процессу пищеварения, особенно когда вы выпиваете их сначала рано утром. Попробуй это в течение 1 месяца и посмотри, есть ли какие-то различия, начинающиеся сегодня утром.

It's true, because it's lemon juice. Helps burn calories and fat in organizme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It does help. Lemon boost your metabolism. The higher your metabolism, the less likely youll get fat with foods you stuff your mouth.

There are also other ways to boost metabolism. One of it is something I didnt know ive been doing since a kid. Its drinking lots of water to get full.

When I was a kid, i love to play outside and dont have time to eat. (mum doesnt let me play after eating for at least an hour) so instead, i drink lots and lots of water to get full and so i wouldnt have to eat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/08/2017 at 20:12, rembo2 said:

But do not forget that lemon water, for example, destroys the teeth. Are you willing to sacrifice one for the sake of the other.

Or you can just brush your teeth right before drinking or right after and not having to sacrifice them ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kargai said:

Or you can just brush your teeth right before drinking or right after and not having to sacrifice them ;) 

Lemon is acidic, it makes tooth's enamel soft so brushing teeth right after is a no-no. 

Just gargle some water after drinking lemon water if you're thinking about your tooth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kurian said:

what's the use if you eat a lot of food and drink lemon water.. xDxD 

 

jokes apart.. Green tea is effective try it..

True. Regardless how many capsule of diet pills and litres of this lemon drink,  if you're not going to change your life style, its useless 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to drink a mix of lemon juice and cayenne pepper, it was nasty but got the body going. Just could not hack it long term. Same goes for getting out of bed and pounding 2 glasses of water before doing anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×