Edward

Your suggestion gets used? Claim your BTC!

Hello, good morning :)

I notice that PD has implemented the faucet timer (to know when can we use it again)

May I claim my reward for it?

For reference, you may check my topic starter on Primedice Faucet Limit.

Thank you very much, much appreciated :)

Hey Edward!

Can you justify yourself? Where havr you been?

We know you've been online lately but you do not take the threads you're responsible for seriously. Many have complaints and suggested but i see none got paid for the BTC claim as your post said about it.

Please take this seriously!

i want to ask you a question, how to get bitcoin fast from primedice

simple buddy you can play big payouts like 44x 99x 990x or 9900x 1 or 2 hit you can make some profit

I suggest:

- to make adjustable betting speed on Primedice.

- also add some popular cryptocurrencies (ETH, Doge, LTC) & exchange.

- give a choice of miner's fee on withdrawal.

- add dark "Night Mode".

- add faucet's counter: (spent/daily limit).

- add captcha's size calculator.

- add some kind of lottery.

- at last, make some official colorful banners of most popular sizes. People need them to advertise PD and attract referrals.

i suggest that you should fix the bugs using cellphone we cant see the icons for us to easily post or comments in some threads we need to rotate first to see it but easily used in PC but what if i was not in our house and i want to go this site? plssss fix it thanks! ;D

I totally Vito for a NIGHT MODE option. Im not sure if everyone or a lot of players use their mo ile or laptops to play. And im pretty sure there are some who experience eye strains especially when playing at night and the prinedice screen is majority in white background that appears blinding when used to play at night. So maybe a nightmode option where the user just clicks or ticks it somewhere on the screen and it would automatically invert the colors to dark gray or black.

Thanks for hearing me out! :)

I wonderwhen user get paid? If you add it on forum  or primedice.com. Cuz you add my suggestion on forum.

Edward[/member] MICRO[/member]