pierreeee

We or Primedice?

Hello guys,

So far we are always fightings with the dice, non stop challenge, who will win at the end, what do you think guys, everyone from his point of view, will you leave in profit? Or will you with loss? Remember question is for the end of your career in primedice?

For me I think I will leave with huge loss

Well, this is a question that i have encountered most of the time...specially after a nice profit and then losing it again. We all make profit at some point of time but we cannot sustain it, sooner or later we end up losing it . I think we should know when to stop..but then the question again, how? There is no direct answer to it, it can be learnt only through the conscious observation of gameplay over a period of time. No matter how we play, but once we gain some profit, we must be attentive to our behaviour..i.e. how we react after winning that causes us to lose. Somebody said correctly..."its not your loss, but how you behave after winning that decides your fate"

I think if i leave PD, it will be with a huge loss, it's been over 5 years that i'm gambling, and the bitcoins lost (around 8 BTC) are very hard to recover, especially with their value now, so yeah i will leave certainly with a huge loss, good memories, and good friends of course!