Sign in to follow this  
Guest pagal27

get 100$ worth of dash coin..Bitcoin vs Dash coin..(first 35 only)

I prefer bitcoin

Bitcoin can without alt because fiat transaction big, but dash is altcoin cant without bitcoin becase fiat transaction so small

i think dash has more potential!

a key feature of Dash is its X11 hashing algorithm. Most other currencies either use SHA-256 or SCRIPT for their proof of work systems, but X11 is a unique alternative because its design allows users with less powerful hardware to still compete to verify transaction, and thus mine coins. X11 also consumes 30 percent less power than Scrypt and taxes hardware significantly less, making it an energy-efficient alternative. BTC will continue to cost more per transaction, and BTC will take longer to confirm over the years, While DASH has an instant send feature!

is it ok that i editedmy answer to not go over 100 letters?

also thank you for giveaway, ive been wanting to get my hands on dash to hold for awhile  :)

i like that theres only 7 million dash in existence too opposed to 14 million btcs...

i PM'ed you my dash wallet address!  ;D

I prefer bitcoin ;) Bitcoin is getting stronger and price is really high right now, in my opinion all other cryptocoins are not so reliable ,but bitcoin is a long term coin

I think bitcoin will be the main coin , but there are other coins like dash and eth, xmr that have good potential to stay in the top 10 of altcoins

username:TheFrog

I prefer bitcoin because bitcoin already known by a lot of people than dash. And even though dash lovers will still use bitcoin I guess!

Guest pagal27

I  will close this thread after 5 more entries..and will be declaring prize 30 minute after that...hurry up guys.

well there is a strong debate going on whever DASH is a bubble or not,or is bitcoin a bubble or not

in reality every single cryptocurrency is,they only cost as much as their PERCIEVED value,not their real buying potential

bitcoin has seen this and more,it went through some turbulent periods and survived and became only stronger

to sum it up: bitcoin will remian the first choice,while DASH has potential to become the second choice or fight for the top spot if it keeps the same momentum

Definitely BTC. As time has shown, BTC has remained king and it is the determining factor of all other altcoins, whether we like it or not. If BTC goes down, I highly doubt DASH will have much better of a chance at standing firm considering the sheer volume of BTC being transacted, the worldwide acceptance of it, laws being put in place for it, etc. Just my 0.02!

Username : sourc3code

Thx!

I probably prefer Bitcoins because thats what i have used for all the time. Its great for trading because its price can change really fast. Another thing is that most of the people use it, thats why its so great and can be used almoust everywhere.

Nickname: Catanic

Guest pagal27

Thanks friends for your overwhelming response, all of you arguments are valid and most of them are very good and logical.

I have chosen one argument based on simplicity and clear cut approach and the winner is, ''barbaad'',I request you to mail me your dash wallet address, thanks.

To all others who did not make it, dont be frustrated, wait for my next giveaway which will be 50$ each worth of litecoins for 5 users...coming soon.