DeeBK

Bet archive

Fix that bet archive!
This must have more privelege in my eyes than adding new games etc to Stake.
I was betting today, thinking I was doing good and than I got the error message that I ddin't had enough balance anymore, while the display still said there was balance, 
more balance than I was betting with. I refreshed and my balance was gone.
This is a MAJOR problem for so long and still it's not being fixed.
We lose due it, but we one get anything back for it, neither do we get any warning/pop up or whatever that it's not working correctly.

Hi mate,

I totally understand your frustrations. We are actively working on solutions to the ever growing problem associated to storing large amounts of bet data. Rest assure, this is a big issue for us also, and something we hope to resolve.

Again 1 month later and the problem is still there !!
Your whole fairness stands or falls with this, bets which aren't in the bet archive can't be opened, so afterwards you can't check them when you verify them.

I can't understand how it can take this long to fix a problem as big like this, this should have priority above all.
Like I said I've lost a decent amount of money due this issue, we don't get any refund for this, so I can also understand why it would get fixed fast.

Due this issue live stats don't work neither, you can't check bets in the my bets tab, also there were balance updating problems and then they say, that you need to wait and refresh when it's happening. The problem is it's 9/10 already too late when you notice. And because live stats refresh when you refresh no one is gonna refresh every 5 bets to see if it's still working correctly.

The first time I did report this issue was months ago, by then they said it would be resolved within the next 72 hours, we are now many months later, the problem became worse first, it did get a bit better again, but it's still there and happening almost every day when I bet.

* To mention the first date I did report this issue: 17/08/2020
image.thumb.png.af2e512c785545ed0afc223014968f4b.png

Hey, we've tested this and the bet archive is working. If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to contact support. 🙂