Hazelmae

Tips for beginners on Primedice

Dont chase your losses, accept them and move on.

Sometimes it is better if you stop in between big losses for a few days, you dont want to end up in financial problems due to your play-style. Managing the bankroll is important too, dont wager more than 10% of what you can afford to lose.

12 hours ago, Hazelmae said:

Hi, I'm new in primedice! Any tips and good profitable strat

Well mate, there is no "profit-able" strategy or something near that. It's gambling "We win/we loss" 

Most importantly just enjoy the gambling. If you enjoying the only way you can make profit. That's all.

I'm not a money maker. I loss sometims I won sometimes. 

On 15/09/2020 at 11:58, UltraChief said:

Sometimes it is better if you stop in between big losses for a few days, you dont want to end up in financial problems due to your play-style. Managing the bankroll is important too, dont wager more than 10% of what you can afford to lose.

im new too here.
i agree with you , i just lost much because i didn't know when to stop 
Thanks for your tips !

On 15/09/2020 at 09:58, UltraChief said:

This is true you should to stop even with negative balance or may be you end up broke 

On 15/09/2020 at 12:58, UltraChief said:

Thanks for your nice comment. I agree with what you have said about chasing loses.

i recommend you to be smart and be smarter than primedice , try to figure out they way that works about senquiencie of wins and losses and i new here to im going to make good thins here too

On 15/09/2020 at 06:58, UltraChief said:

couldn't have said it better myself.

This is probably the best advice.

On 15/09/2020 at 11:58, UltraChief said:

I understand but can't control my emotions yet :(
btw, I am a new member of PD, previously I played in stake.

On 15/09/2020 at 10:58, UltraChief said:

Yeah I do not think about the money I lost. Because i deposit the money I can afford. It automatically saves us from panic of loses. So,,accepting your loss before your bet is really good.

I am beginner also. I am trying to learn how to use primedice. So i came to this forum. I have some tips that can help while using thia forum. We know gambling is risky. I know many will agree with my thought. It all depends on our luck. In this platform loosing is not the only path. So always try to to calm cause you will get better earnings later. Just believe in that.

The moderator already said the most important thing to do in term of gambling. We shouldn't put our everything at bet. We should give the amount that we afford to loose.

On 9/15/2020 at 8:21 AM, Hazelmae said:

Hi, I'm new in primedice! Any tips and good profitable strat? 

My tips is only one , don't be greedy when you win, stop and rest immediately, good luck mate