Jump to content
DeeBK

Bet archive

Recommended Posts

How long can it take to fix this? 
It's already gone since the 28th of July,
that's 16 days already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fix this ASAP! @Edward @Steve
image.thumb.png.b26650b912b63a7224f61246566785e2.png

If it can work on Stake, it can here too!
image.thumb.png.3166688017cd6cf5dbd891a36d9b1e8d.png

And if it's not working properly for a short time, think about it to tell the players in advance!
Give us a notification or something, that it is not working right now.
Now there's a very important thing gone, when it comes to verify fairness and you don't tell anyone about it in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @DeeBK,

We are aware of a current ongoing issue with our database, that is resulting with problems saving recent bets to the archived. We are working vigorously to try and recover those bets and restore the missing archives. Will keep you posted. Thanks for reporting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dan I don't need the whole bet archive, but if you can post my valid bets for this I would be happy enough already, what you can call happy after busting all ofcourse...
 

                     Group I: 2.60; 6.02; 60.20

                     Group II: 1.30; 13.01; 31.00

                     Group III: 2.03; 20.30; 30.03

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,
we are 2 months away already from the first time bet archive stopped working, can you please give us an update about the situation?
I already saw that some things did happen and that for some days there's a bet archive available again. But unfortunately it's not like I would love to see it again.
In the original bet archive was more essential information, like rolled number, multiplier (not just the amounts), to only name a few. I see now for every bet the ip-adress is in the log, that's something I think is not necessary information, there each player knows his/her own ip and the ip sessions can also be found under the settings section.
But please give us an update about this issue like which priority does it have (is it more important than fixing the Stake forum again?), when do you think it will be solved, will it  ever be solved, what are the plans with it, can't you for example go a step back from an update to solve it?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/08/2020 at 07:07, DeeBK said:

@Dan I don't need the whole bet archive, but if you can post my valid bets for this I would be happy enough already, what you can call happy after busting all ofcourse...
 

                     Group I: 2.60; 6.02; 60.20

                     Group II: 1.30; 13.01; 31.00

                     Group III: 2.03; 20.30; 30.03

I dont understand what you are asking for here, what are the figures? Roll results?

 

Thos bets are not in the archive because the database was corrupted, we can do a recoery process to try and locate certain bets, but it will take time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dan said:

I dont understand what you are asking for here, what are the figures? Roll results?

 

Thos bets are not in the archive because the database was corrupted, we can do a recoery process to try and locate certain bets, but it will take time.

Dan, this challege did already end, so no need for that anymore. but I hope you'll manage to do something about the things I did post later on :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/10/2020 at 02:27, DeeBK said:

Dan, this challege did already end, so no need for that anymore. but I hope you'll manage to do something about the things I did post later on :)

No worries mate, we have beefed up our servers to try and prevent any issues like this happening in the future. Thank you for your understanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×