ycatsnna

How to be happy even if you are loosing?

put limit for your self. before playing think that its normal to lose. gambling has only 2 side win and lose. if u start playing happily u should end happy as well. just enjoy😉

On 07/02/2021 at 15:26, YzleelzY said:

No one would be happy losing, but once must clear their mind and try to cool one's self.

It's not easy in such a moments. We can't even talk about happiness, more like hopeless. But time treats, and  in a few days we are ready to start one more time.

Don't put your success on betting. It's what I do for fun. When I win I win when I lose I lose...

That's the secret

On 28/07/2020 at 23:13, sakurarar said:

Yeah, like @MakeMoneyBtc said, you can't be gambling what you can't afford to lose. It's a form of entertainment.

Exactly. You can only lose what you can afford. And always have a positive mind set

Lose is inevitable, there is no way to win 100% of the time. A good bankroll management, patience and self control is the key to remain happy. Believe me, if you have already taken the probable losses in to your consideration while planning your game, losses will have bare minimum effect on you.