Keepit

Only Altcoin can destroyed Crypto

Posted (edited)

Every single day people and world wide created too much Alt coin..if this things continue the future of the Bitcoin will fall down...I know some of you never think about this...when too much supply the values will fall down...to make the coin future is continue by focus on support buying coin...I think many of u know about history of bitconnect...when I am write something it will be really serious problem.

Edited by Keepit
Too make it more clear

Big problem will coming soon..today people created more Altoin without thinking the risk..if this continues my investment in mining sites will be useless... remember only Diamond can scratch diamond..it was the same only crypto can destroyed Crypto...pls focus only with old coins.

I don't think crypto will easily get destroyed so easily some shit projects will not last in long run and some projects with really good use case will surely survive but most importantly it all will dependent on how we users will treat crypto in long run.

Only one extreme scenario would lead to annihilation. It is likely then that it will still be the top cryptocurrency in the coming year!