A desktop wallet like Electrum is what I use. There is also android only wallets in play store and Web wallets like Coinbase.

Web wallets are always considered to be a bad thing in the crypto community because they do not give you complete control over your private keys which desktop wallets provide.

If you will use Electrum, be careful of clones which are fake. The official github page is https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum/releases

21 hours ago, UltraChief said:

A desktop wallet like Electrum is what I use. There is also android only wallets in play store and Web wallets like Coinbase.

Web wallets are always considered to be a bad thing in the crypto community because they do not give you complete control over your private keys which desktop wallets provide.

If you will use Electrum, be careful of clones which are fake. The official github page is https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum/releases

Thank you for the info Chief!

I will check it out.

I suggest you to use trust wallet. I think so far trust wallet is the most trusted wallet for storing cryptocurrency. You can ise it if you want. I am sure you will love it. I also use coinbase. Cause coinbase have an extra feature of transaction money to another coinbase wallet for free. 

Well coinbase is great wallet to store bitcoin. I use coinbase cause they have advanced features like creating as much addresses we can to prevent tracking. And the confirmation are very quick to improvise.

On 18/06/2020 at 18:21, UltraChief said:

i have not used any wallet before i’ll check out.

Coinbase and Binance in my opinion are the best places to trade cryptocurrency.

However for long-term keeping or investment a local wallet or hard wallet is the ideal option. I hope you find it beneficial. Thank you for your time and consideration and have a pleasant day.