TheFrog

Comments on June 2020 update

As we all noticed there are some things that need to be fixed after this update feel free to mention them here.

Discribe the issues as good as u can en add screenshots as well.

Stuff that i bumped into so far:

1. pm is not longer functioning

2. tips send is not showing to who you send them

3. if u wanna tip u need to fill in 2fa for every tip u want to send

4. pd page can become unresponsive after going to another tab 

Thanks,

Ur Froggy

The rows of the bet list are changed in order, I do prefer the list like it was before.
Now the under/over and number are placed on the outer right side, personally it just doesn't look great this way
There are too many big spaces between those, this was less when the were in the previous order.

very often when I go into the betting archive, then I close this window, an error appears, something like "something went wrong." Because of this, I have to refresh the page, which knocks down my statistics graph. It would be great if they fixed it)

Though Eddie made this update to help us but trust me, it has stopped and made PD less of a community. How can you stop us from messaging people because you feel there is scam? There is a function that stops messages from other people if you feel insecure.

Now people cant see when they tip someone. No problem. Let them make the sites (Stake and PD) Dormant

I just want to add.. when going to races/hr tab you need to stop rolls before to see what rank are you and as said by thefrog the pd page become 

unresponsive when changing tab

Eddie has mentioned the PMs and 2FA seems to be intentional.

But the lag/unresponsiveness from switching tabs is VERY unbearable, I cannot believe such a stability issue is not immediately fixed.