nolep

Have you ever been in high rollers?

I want to know if only I have never managed to get a big profit or a big loss that finally I was on a high roll like you guys. I myself really want to be able to hit big payouts and get a large profit, but it is very difficult to do so that at this time I have never been able to enter the high roll on any site including Primdice.

so I want to know what you guys have ever been ? and what are the stories and payouts that you guys are hunting ?

I advise you to practice well on gambling that depends on thinking and calculations for the opponent's steps. I always play blackjack and poker so that I can fix my mistakes in case I lose, but you should expect to lose at any moment.

I was never a high roller at pd maybe. Though not sure. I always place bet with average bet. If I have a big bankroll I don't went for big hit. I made hr bet at other place. Once at stake also. It was at 3× payout. 

Not here on pd actually, and with my style of play i don't intend or want to be on the high roller tab unless its for a high multiplier over 10x at the least. 

But sometimes I do end up there by rage betting or trying a recovery bet on 2x. Usually ends up with bad flames and regret xD 

I prefer seeing ppl on the high roller tab with high payouts rather than just big bets, cus thats what makes it nice to see :) 

I did, and it was a very deceptively fun yet thrilling feeling. It has a mixed emotion of wanting to get more but yet shaking, frightening feeling like riding a roller coaster. Adrenaline FTW!

i was a high roller many times ago , the highest amount i bet was 0.05btc on 20x and i hit 1 btc , i will never forget that bet! and yeah, in the past to be a high roller you hat to place a min bet of 0.1 btc, it was around 20$ ! so we could see many high rollers 

Not yet joined recently not played much but im curious to get flame .its good feeling to be in high roller i hope i can do i saw 0.0057 was on high roller so its not so hard :D

Edited by basid

I did! Few years ago.. when i won .1btc.. and when only few is playing back then. But i lost it the next day coz i got greedy and bet super high..haha.

Lesson,  keep cool. Stay safe.haha