nolep

The importance of stopping when getting profit

I will make this as the beginning of the change in how I play, I tried a few days to be able to stop when I get a profit so when I managed to get a 10k satoshi profit I will leave it and watch YouTube to be able to control emotions so that I am not a greedy player and can make lose loss.

You can do this your own way, if you like playing games you can replace it by playing games to break the session and continue gambling when ready, do it until your target withdrawal is reached :).

i dont agree with this point bro, once you start winning you must continue playing because luck have time limits ! and you should stop once you start to lose, taking a break while playing is not my thing ! and never try to recover bro ! just keep moving

sometimes saying is easier than doing it. I also once planned to do something like you said. after having a little win, then I will stop betting and save the winnings in the vault, but one day when a long red comes to me, I actually withdraw all the money I have in the vault and destroy all of it in the bet. I can't control my emotions

2 minutes ago, @zulfandina said:

sometimes saying is easier than doing it. I also once planned to do something like you said. after having a little win, then I will stop betting and save the winnings in the vault, but one day when a long red comes to me, I actually withdraw all the money I have in the vault and destroy all of it in the bet. I can't control my emotions

putting emotions in gambling is one of the main reasons that lead you to bust , we should focus in our game and expect the red streaks to come any moment , its a part of gambling, and the reasons of losing are many 

I advise you to play intermittently to stay away from greed in gambling by using my gambling method, which is determining the amount that you will play without retreating later, unless you have been constantly earning and up to now my profits more than my loss due to this strategy