nolep

The reason for bitcoin dump is 10k to 8k

I was very surprised after knowing the bitcoin dump from 10k to 8k the reason I was surprised because I had bought at 8.8k and I was trading futures so I hoped that bitcoin would pump immediately but unlucky bicoin was actually dumping, I couldn't pay attention to the chart because I had to leave it because there is a little busy so I am very unlucky and can not sell because I get a loss.

How do you respond to this bitcoin dump news ?

I read the news at https://cointelegraph.com/news/3-reasons-for-the-bitcoin-price-halving-dump-from-10k-to-81k

It was pretty logical for that to happen so close to the halving. A lot of big miners/whales try to cash out a good chunk of their mining rewards before it gets cut in half soon. But as someone watching the markets since 2014, this doesn't even bother me that much anymore, seems just like a normal day in the crazy life of bitcoin prices. Just hold if you bought high and it will go up again sooner or later for sure.