Jump to content
nolep

What are all male gamblers?

Recommended Posts

I just recently wondered, are all the gamblers active on many online gambling sites mostly men or there are also women. I want to know this because in online gambling most players are women so that the gambler's expectations of men are very reasonable.
So I want to know what your response is with this, do you agree that the gambler can be said to be a man's game.

let's give your response ?:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that there are more men Than women gambling online, because women are smarter than men. Also because men are more attracted to easy money than mos women. Of course there is also women gambling, and this is just what I think. Who am I to Know. Maybe there are more women, but I doubt it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, kasinojacob said:

I think that there are more men Than women gambling online, because women are smarter than men. Also because men are more attracted to easy money than mos women. Of course there is also women gambling, and this is just what I think. Who am I to Know. Maybe there are more women, but I doubt it

it is very natural for gambling to be dominated by men because this is a game that is more commonly played by men but I made a topic to find out if there are female players who are addicted to gambling to make it get a lot of losses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chikou1306 said:

there are so many female players here and everywhere ! even in real life , you can find many girls in real casinos ! not as much as men of course, but they exist :) 

I have never seen it in person and most casino gamblers with big male bet so I am very curious and want to know this, thank you for the information you provided.
oh yeah did most female gamblers manage to get a big profit ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, nolep said:

I have never seen it in person and most casino gamblers with big male bet so I am very curious and want to know this, thank you for the information you provided.
oh yeah did most female gamblers manage to get a big profit ?

well depends on luck , i have seen them in person in real casinos ! you can check youtube videos , some ladies make more than 10k$ in one run, in general the like to play slots and roulette ! they are less into cards..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Men are more prone on gambling with this kind of simple game setting (Dice) than women- there's a psychological study about this already. Women, on other hand, are more prone to gambling if the game is more pleasing to the eye (Slots, games with many cosmetics).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, HermanWilliams said:

There are a lot of women gambling with the identities of men, but so far I have not encountered any of them and this is because it is online, it is difficult to differentiate between players easily

it is very difficult to find out online but you can certainly find out when he is chatting and telling stories but to be certain it is better to meet in person, and there is no point in actually knowing the most important sex can continue to make a profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found this very nice infographic on that topic

qnJHMqP.png

 

I guess this shows very good that gambling is just more liked by men. I guess it has something to do with how the male brain functions in comparison to females. For me personally I gotta say I actually don't know even one female person in my inner circle that gambles but at least 10 guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey!

     I'm new here but I playing in other casino since long. I haven't seen many female in casino mostly man's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/05/2020 at 08:25, JacksonPalmer said:

Found this very nice infographic on that topic

qnJHMqP.png

 

I guess this shows very good that gambling is just more liked by men. I guess it has something to do with how the male brain functions in comparison to females. For me personally I gotta say I actually don't know even one female person in my inner circle that gambles but at least 10 guys.

if seen from the picture, I can conclude a little gamblers women more often get profits than men. I see even though those who play a little but who get big profits a little rival men.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we cant just say its man's game.

Just because we have the balls..haha

I think women also have the guts!

We all here have guts to gamble. Thats what separate us from regular fish in the pond..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×