nolep

24-hour bitcoin volume competes with usdt

Do you know if the volume of bitcoin for 24 hours competes with usdt, usdt itself has now reached $ 69,495,944,086 while bitcoin is $ 61,747,880,651.

image.thumb.png.45febf04013aa3ee8c0c9db9e8d57dc2.png

looking at the data above, I will invite you to discuss, what are the reasons underlying bitcoin can lose 24-hour volume from usdt.

I think because the USD is stable, so it is often used to store assets and bitcoin is a kind of trader coin for profit.

give your opinion ?

as you can see the graph of USDT is almost stable, because the price of USDT/ USD doesnt change, in the other side BTC price changed a lot in the last couple weeks ! if we want to compare BTC with another crypto currency then USDT is not the right currency to compare with.

The US dollar is completely unstable but more stable than Bitcoin, as Bitcoin is highly volatile, and Bitcoin is open source; Its overall design, nobody owns or controls cryptocurrency and everyone can share. Bitcoin has risen significantly during a short period of time while the US dollar is widely recognized among all traders

On 08/05/2020 at 20:46, nolep said:

Do you know if the volume of bitcoin for 24 hours competes with usdt, usdt itself has now reached $ 69,495,944,086 while bitcoin is $ 61,747,880,651.

image.thumb.png.45febf04013aa3ee8c0c9db9e8d57dc2.png

looking at the data above, I will invite you to discuss, what are the reasons underlying bitcoin can lose 24-hour volume from usdt.

I think because the USD is stable, so it is often used to store assets and bitcoin is a kind of trader coin for profit.

give your opinion ?

The volume of btc is lower than stable coins coz stable coins are also used to trade other crypto currencies too.