Mahdirakib

Near to withdraw but all of a sudden busted...

Everything happens unexpectedly in gambling. I have faced unexpected red streak a lot of time, while I was near to wd. It happens with most of us. And we ends with empty balance from wd level. It makes me disappointed for a while. Have you experience like that? What you think when you have this type of bust?

I almost always have these types of bust. Og makes me a little angry and sad in the start, but the I remember that it's just money. Easy comes easy goes, and almost all my money I gør hans on relatively easy :) Because I like my job, and og is not physically hard, so when I Gry oaid for it, I always think of it så easy money :)

I am very upset and sorry, I try not to repeat it in the next game because it makes me lose control and lose everything.I currently don't put too much pressure on the game if it's difficult and prefer to stop.

I've been there many times..just a little won and I can make it but in the end all plays become long streaks of red..it's like "I can't believe it,, what the hell happen?" But I guess still not lucky my day.

19 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

Everything happens unexpectedly in gambling. I have faced unexpected red streak a lot of time, while I was near to wd. It happens with most of us. And we ends with empty balance from wd level. It makes me disappointed for a while. Have you experience like that? What you think when you have this type of bust?

It feels bad to be on that situation. I've been there numerous times, when I am almost at my goal and was planning to withdraw, then all of a suddem.. Boom. All winnings lost.

I guess we have to control and learn to rest for a while. Even though we are very close to our desired withdrawal amount.

it happened repeatedly to me. When I approach a minimum withdrawal, I always continue betting, because I want to make a withdrawal, but what I find. BUST ... all my coins become zero. I do not understand why this always happens and I still have not found a solution

Thats why you have to be determined. You have to set a goal unless you will go ahead and bust bad and it wont be cool. Having a goal andd sticking with the goal is so so so okay and it puts you at a advantage, because you might a next roll and you just bust.

No cryptogambler have not experienced it. Just one more roll and you a down the fall. Sometimes painful, sometimes not painful at all.

This happened to me several times, but it was the beginnings. I did not lose hope. I advise you to be patient and expect everything. You as a good player to reach professionalism. You must take from bad conditions an incentive to develop your abilities and do not feel disappointed.