@zulfandina

Do something after a big win

Most gamblers lose at the bets they make, be it big or small. the effects of the defeat also happened to various things for the gambler. there are depressed, hopeless, vengeful, angry, cursing, and many other negative things that may occur after experiencing defeat, especially for those who experience a defeat with a large enough amount.

what about those who win? be it big wins and little wins? what happened to them? one thing for sure they will feel pleasure and happiness. then, where do they spend the victory money they get? if the winner wins a little (minimum withdrawal) maybe they will again bet with the next deposit. but for those who win big, what do they do? I still suspect that they might be planning a vacation with their family abroad, or they are planning to buy a new home in a cooler and more peaceful area.
what do you think they do after earning a lot of money? share your guess, I will be happy to listen

I think most players who get big profits don't manage it well and make profit for fun and gambling again, but the profit runs out without remainder.
I myself if getting a big profit will buy a house, maybe you have read it on other topics.

For me after having a good run I always make redepo to win more and more. It also works same way for big winner. They wants more. Maybe they take a little break. Enjoy times with their lovely people have party. But in the end they again come to win more here. 

On 08/05/2020 at 05:47, nolep said:

I think most players who get big profits don't manage it well and make profit for fun and gambling again, but the profit runs out without remainder.
I myself if getting a big profit will buy a house, maybe you have read it on other topics.

You have already expressed your intention when you have a big win.
but some other gamblers seem to be betting again, and they are likely to fall back into poverty due to defeat. What is your advice if this really happens?

I will talk about my personal experience, as I cannot generalize the actions of the winner, but when I win a large sum, I divide them into three parts of them to play again and the second section to buy the necessary needs and the third I give to my brother who suffers from paralysis in the feet

For me If i would win big profit and that big win is cannot be easily to exhausted.  i'll just spend it into a indigent people here in my country or making a good things like giving her supply for a relief goods supply for Hygene. and also plan for making a program like feeding program to all poverty stricken. and last but not the least Church ❤️  nothing else. ❤️❤️ 

Cambodian-Street-Children.jpg

philippines-apr-2009-shutterstock-editorial-1250607t.jpg

children-play-makeshift-wooden-trolley-liwasang-bonifacio-front-manila-central-post-office-lawton-131474336.jpg

download.jpg

images (1).jpg

My first "big" win was on physical fruitmachines here in Norway. It was back in 2004. I started with aprox. 20 EUR and ended up with aprox. 1000 EUR. I bought myself my first laptop for the money. I remember the store was happy to take my 20NOK coins, all 350 of them. It was a nice feeling.