nolep

Hugs can reduce feelings of loss.

I recently discovered a method that can make a lot of players able to reduce the sense of loss that you make due to gambling, this is useful for me but not for others :).

so when I get a loss due to playing I'm so sad that I think hugging the people we love can reduce it, this you can do with your girlfriend or wife and with anyone who wants to also hear your sad story.

I found this from YouTube. People tell sad stories and it can reduce, so does the sense of loss due to gambling 😃.

let's try it, and tell a story.

kiss and hug 😘

If you are an avid fan of gambling for fun, regrets are of little things that you would actually worry. Feeling regret and guilt after gambling only means that you have problems that you need to consult with a professional.

I have tried this and it has proven to be good for reducing feelings of sadness after losing gambling. but this is only a temporary reaction. I will only feel happy and will not feel sad anymore if I manage to recover my defeat I won the bet.

When you hug someone for 30 seconds or more dopamin will be released in your Braun, and that's what makes you Feel good/Better. This will Also work Even if you haven't lost anything, it will most likely work worke even better. There is evidence that hugs make you more relaxed and happy. So hopefully Covid-19 restrictions will soon be over, so we can start to hug again

hugging is one of the ways used to get rid of addictions by drug users and hugs can't be obtained from any medicine, I tried it after I got a loss and I felt a little helped, bullshit with covid, I still went to my girlfriend's house and tell each other to get rid of the burden :).

Agree with you. If you spent little time with your loved one, share your feelings and have a hug, it will help to relief your disappointment of loss. Sometimes I talk with my close people after getting bust. It helps me to forget about my loss. 

4 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

how about we quit gambling and make ourselves happier and our loved ones proud ? it will be much better than being weak in front of them after every loss !!

I also do that without the need to get a loss, but I feel if I gamble and make a profit I can invite him to shop and have fun, so I will hug him more often when I get a loss.

On 08/05/2020 at 17:21, Mahdirakib said:

Agree with you. If you spent little time with your loved one, share your feelings and have a hug, it will help to relief your disappointment of loss. Sometimes I talk with my close people after getting bust. It helps me to forget about my loss. 

maybe for yourself the results will go like that, you can forget about all your losses in gambling after you chat with the people closest to you, or share affection with them ..
but for some people it might only be temporary. I think that treating boredom when you lose is only one way, which is to win it back by winning the bet. so that the heart and mind will be calm

55 minutes ago, @zulfandina said:

maybe for yourself the results will go like that, you can forget about all your losses in gambling after you chat with the people closest to you, or share affection with them ..
but for some people it might only be temporary. I think that treating boredom when you lose is only one way, which is to win it back by winning the bet. so that the heart and mind will be calm

you will be more sad when you are unable to recover losses that you experience or even more you will add to the loss. so some gamblers will give up their losses and will look for new profits and try to forget them with their loved ones even though it's for you a while but I can forget a little about the problem, even I forget the world, time when together😀.

By reading some important information with psychology that we should give a little time to this sadness so that we can get angry and take a better method and style, I did not lose long ago because I was in times of sadness standing on the bank of the river alone thinking better