AqChrysaetos

EPIC withdrawal story, 0.2btc rain for you

I could write a story here,

but I think that such a story deserves a separate post

I want to tell you one ethical story about the loss of funds when withdrawing from PD. (This post has been translated from Russian using Google, do not judge strictly)
Last week, I withdrew part of the funds to an online cash exchange exchanger and made a mistake twice. 2 errors in a row, this is unusual even for me, I was not ready for this and did not notice. I made a mistake both in the amount (instead of 0.0238 BTC I entered 0.238 BTC) and in the email for feedback (I made a mistake by one chracter).
Before that, I had already happened to make a mistake in the amount, but then the exchanger automatically counted me exchanged by the amount sent and everything went automatically.
BUT NOT IN THIS CASE = (
A few days of communication with the support of the exchanger led to the fact that this situation has only 2 exits. Or write from the email that I indicated, but I do not have access to it (I tried to write to it for several days, but no one answers). Or the exchanger can return me a cash back to the wallet from which they came, but I withdraw directly from the PD, the support of the PD said that when you return to the address of departure, the funds can go to anyone, but not to me)))
Here is the transaction address https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/0c75251ece154e4fb01d583ce5e81e35e96fe4daa7f5f1658189e43b61be39d6/ and my 0.238 BTC
about 90% of which I lost due to carelessness.
I already lose hope of reaching out to the owner of the indicated mail, maybe they don’t use it, I don’t know ...

After such a failure, I started to play in a bad mood with a smaller amount and greater risks and my score became 0.37 btc and of course without discipline I soon lost everything
But I do not want to lose money to the exchange system
Therefore, most likely I will make a request for a refund to the same address, but system will send them there even a few, in general it’s quite likely that some of the PD players will be lucky and the amount of about 0.2 BTC will go to him or split into several addresses

I’m still stupidly hoping that some of the PD players who are lucky and who will receive these funds will read the forum and take pity on me and return at least part, but the chances of this are like the odds of a jackpot

when the funds are returned to the PD addresses I will inform you, good luck. Be careful not to lose vigilance

Edited by AqChrysaetos

a large but unprofitable balance is lost, I really hope it can get back to you. I want to know if you are not aware that the BTC address has changed and Primedice uses it, I think it should be readable by many other players so that the error does not recur just because the deposit and without playing have disappeared.
I hope you can get it again another day :)

kiss and hug  😘

That's a very costly and painful mistake! I hope you are getting better now. Maybe a cold comfort that I can only give to you is to always remember to double (or even triple) check everything before you press that "Confirm" button. Anything that's inside the blockchain can never be reversed, and yes, it is now at the mercy of that player who would ever get it in the future...

I am sorry for your loss. If I am one of the luck player recieving anything from this, I will og course send it back to you. The chAnce for that I think is also like winning the lottery, but someone wins once in a while, so maybe I will be lucky. I wish you the best of luck. These kind of mistakes you only make once, og at least only twice

sometimes a little carelessness carries a big loss. the hard-earned money is lost in an instant because of our own carelessness.
I've also experienced this, I didn't really check everything before I pressed the confirmation button, the result was I lost the 10k doge that I had. I hope this incident will give us valuable lessons so that in the future we will be more vigilant and always careful in every transaction we make in this cryptocurrency

On 5/7/2020 at 11:16 PM, AqChrysaetos said:

someone is lucky now  

congratulations you have succeeded in recovering the losses that you get, I am very happy because you have succeeded in recovering because some people need a long time to be able to recover the losses he got.