nolep

Altcoin will pump soon

I will give predictions for all of you, because I feel that sharing this analysis is very important and certainly can help you who do traders.

so I will give you advice to buy altcoin which will rise because it is affected by the halving effect of bitcoin. because surely the increase will make other coins also experience a high rise and the coin is eth, I'm sure eth will go up following bitcoin I know that from the chart and many people predict the same thing including me.

I do not force you because it's a choice to buy or not.
Hopefully that helps, share your opinion if you feel there are other coins that also have a price that will rise soon ?:)

Yeah i think ETH and BCH especially will following BTC's prices. but for the BTC prediction, what is your prediction about BTC? what prices that BTC will up to ?

my prediction is to challenge bitcoin completely because it has reached the price of 10k usd today, I have bought it from afar, but at the moment I am a little confused to sell what remains hold until halving occurs.