nolep

What is the best altcoin?

I have several altcoin collections that I have noticed that the price increase from time to time is quite good and can make the owner of the coin get a big profit for owning a coin. I pay attention to the best coins that must be entered in a large market and continuously development is done with a lot of nesw.
I don't want to mention the coins that I mentioned because these coins are not like bitcoin because the amount is bigger and it is very possible to be a little bitcoin sister.

what is the best altcoin you have ?

for me after bitcoin the best altcoin i like to always play whith when i dont have bitcoin is ethereum ! maybe because its the second crypto coin to come after bitcoin ? but yeah its one of my fav altcoins !

eth I think is very good too because it has a price that is not so expensive and is very good to hold for a long period of time, I myself have a little eth to play gambling and hold.

I don't think there is an ultimative "best" altcoin. Many people have many different expectations and many altcoins have many different use-cases. With so many altcoins out there, there is basically a coin for everyone, but I heavily doubt that there is THE ONE altcoin that is perfect for everyone. For me personally I really like the tech behind Ethereum.

For me ripple is best alt coin here . I like how fast transaction it has quick deposit quick withdraw and its not really pump-dump coin so can hold too.

for me, best altcoin for me is ripple.

Coz its convinient.

Less transaction fees.

Easy to withdraw.

Easy to deposit.

Easy to compute on head alone.

Easy to manage :)

for the long investment i think etherum its good for me, the price it's very low now ...best time to collect etherum and sell it while the price touch the two years ago...😀

Like JacksonPalmer stated above

On 19/05/2020 at 15:48, JacksonPalmer said:

Many people have many different expectations and many altcoins have many different use-cases. With so many altcoins out there, there is basically a coin for everyone

There are a couple of Altcoins doing well out there, you just need to keep an eye on the market. For example chainlink which rose from 3 bucks to $16.31 (current price) as of the time I am commenting on this thread.