nolep

Xrp back to the price of 1 usd

I think xrp is very difficult to be able to return to the first price of 1 usd, so first xrp has a price that is fairly expensive before a long decline to make it very cheap. the generosity of this xrp price makes me think there is a possibility the price will go up when there is a xrp halving because the amount of xrp is very much and this also makes the price go down and it is very difficult to be able to go up to 1 usd.

do you think xrp can return to 1 usd ?

it happened in early 2018 when the price of bitcoin reached the highest point before going down and made many altcoins make the same decline.

xrp reaching 1 usd ain't so much. If you remember it used to be 3 usd, even 4 aag. it is a coin with future and already being used for years by japan and south east asia banks. there are huge cargo companies who deal with tokens of their goods through xrp. so far xrp and eth are the only one that are actual used for the back up of irl goods or  stocks

I also think that it is possible for xrp to get over $1. Maybe not within a year, but most likely within 5 years. Many crypto currencies will explode in price when the inflatation starts to hit the fiat currencies, which it will start to do already this summer due to Corona virus. Invest in crypto currencies now, and you can earn a fortune if you hodl it for a few years 

all coins need time to go up high just like bitcoin can go up and reach the current price, the time required is very long. xrp itself is already very experienced and used for life as you say.

Posted (edited)

Well once bitcoin pumps, most alts gonna pump aswell, thats how it always goes.

Edited by FotisNt

I think it has become a very reasonable thing and everyone will be very surprised when bitcoin goes up altcoin doesn't go up, so bitcoin increase is very very making other coins go up.

Yeah I remember xrp was like 1 USD/coin long time ago but since it drops and keep falling I never seen this coin to even half dollar .well ripple is good coin can't complain it has many adoptions so we can expect good returns from xrp.