nolep

How often do you hit without placing a bet?

I was recently testing a game that I did, so I tried to hunt for big payouts for example at Payout 2000x, I tried to play with bet 0 and I did roll up to 1500 and bad luck for me because the bet was still 0 and hit. so the hit was useless because I did not get a profit and get a loss of my time.

Do you also do things like me, to find out the length of the roll ?

I never bet using free roll (bet 0). because it would be very painful if we hit the green line when the bet goes specifically on big payouts. I once tried to bet a free roll at 9900x payout, with only 3k roll I hit 99.99. but because I used a 0. bet it pissed me off and made me angry

I am also very annoyed because it was a hit, I will definitely try to place a bet when the bet has reached 8000 roll because it is approaching and if I don't get a long lose I can hit with a large amount of profit 😃.

On 03/05/2020 at 22:00, nolep said:

I am also very annoyed because it was a hit, I will definitely try to place a bet when the bet has reached 8000 roll because it is approaching and if I don't get a long lose I can hit with a large amount of profit 😃.

I think this freeroll is meant for certain things which obviously aren't for betting. and it's best if you've been frustrated because you bet with a bet 0 (freeroll), it is better to bet with this freeroll is not done again if you are betting

Ah under loss of time can be said and the that with small things trying to raise and literally a host day having spent and then in end lose,I consider loss of time modicum and vager as something swung

Nah I don't place zero amount in bet. Though I try to escape the reds with lower bet while I hunt for big payout. Then I go for average amount of bet when I get much reds. Though I have also got the hit while I was doing preroll.

I never do these types of chasing. I don't see the point of useless bets which are worth nothing. Usually i start to gamble right away and also most of the time I never hunt the 3000x . I think its just a waste of time and energy. The best i chase is from time to time 50x but thats the biggest one i had so far

3 hours ago, iulianbutanu said:

I never do these types of chasing. I don't see the point of useless bets which are worth nothing. Usually i start to gamble right away and also most of the time I never hunt the 3000x . I think its just a waste of time and energy. The best i chase is from time to time 50x but thats the biggest one i had so far

every player has their own way, I want to know what strategies you use to find profit at 50x payout and how much red do you get ?

23 hours ago, iulianbutanu said:

as you said, betting with 0. is a waste of time and a waste of time. it's useless ...
I also never bet with a bet of 0 even in big payouts. because sometimes the green line appears unexpectedly, and that's very emotional

I do that as a bait because when you place a bet when the bet goes there and it will be very difficult to be hit so by making bet 0 it might be able to increase the hit but it is really a hit when the bet hasn't been filled.

I used to do this many years Ago when I started to play here at Primedice. I have stopped doing that, Because it's just a waste of time. Every bet is random. I thought that after a high number there was skaller chance that a high number would come again, but the chance is just as high as. It feels like there's a higher chance of two high numbers in a row, because after a high number I always bet that it will not be a high number again, but most of the times it does   

2 hours ago, nolep said:

I do that as a bait because when you place a bet when the bet goes there and it will be very difficult to be hit so by making bet 0 it might be able to increase the hit but it is really a hit when the bet hasn't been filled.

herein lies the reason why I never bet with basebet 0. because when I was hunting, suddenly the green line appeared before the actual basebet was set. this makes me disappointed and very disappointed. I advise you not to bet too often with 0, because that will only waste the time you have,

A lot, that is why I never do these kinds of bets again! I always try to bet even as low as 1 satoshi (or equivalent for other coins). It just makes me feel that I have wasted a chance and I am also wasting a seed that could have been profitable for me.

18 hours ago, BidaManEris said:

A lot, that is why I never do these kinds of bets again! I always try to bet even as low as 1 satoshi (or equivalent for other coins). It just makes me feel that I have wasted a chance and I am also wasting a seed that could have been profitable for me.

It's true, friend, rather than betting 0, it's better to bet even with 1 satoshi. because if we suddenly hit the green line, it will still produce victory. many agree that betting on 0 bets is only a futile job and it is possible to waste a seed that might be good at that

I never roll without placing a bet - zero bets are completely pointless as each roll has the same % chance as the last roll to hit your target. Yes, it usually can take a few rolls to hit something higher but I've also had times where ive hit a really high payout within 10 rolls or less.