Mahdirakib

Have your profit made your mind satisfied ever?

Posted (edited)

We don't loss in gambling always. Occasionally we can manage to make good profit. But most of us don't stop there, Wants to win more to make our mind satisfied. Does it really happen? Have you ever satisfied yourself with your profit?

Edited by Mahdirakib

i lose control when i get a big profit, i want more, and it always end up by losing, well if you ask me if i get disappointed after losing then i would answer you , but after winning i always bust :D

I tried to be satisfied when I managed to improve my balance and when the game that I was doing started to look bad and got a lot of red, I would stop and I would continue it another day when I was ready. so the satisfaction of profit is in ourselves.

I have never been satisfied with the victory that I have ever gotten, if it wasn't for I was afraid of losing back the money I had won, then I believe I would still bet until I get as many wins as possible. and I will never be satisfied. and I also believe that most gamblers will also say the same thing as what I say

18 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

i lose control when i get a big profit, i want more, and it always end up by losing,

It always happens with me. It's a habit for most of gamblers. 

1 hour ago, @zulfandina said:

I have never been satisfied with the victory that I have ever gotten

I have satisfied sometimes but I couldn't stopped myself there. Then I continue and loss with fear. 

Yes it's always happened to me, because we lose our self-control, when we achieve our goal like making it to minimum amount and withdraw we always end up like we want more and more until we realized were lossing. Becuase of that we are saying to are selves that's next time it won't happened again, xD but after that it happened again. :D Well after a big loss and big regret and doing again like that I learned a lot and when I achieve my goal I always make a withdraw or save them.

13 hours ago, Palestra14 said:

My earnings are still very small, but I try to maintain the strategy of reaching goals. So, I prevent greed from spoiling my game.

it all starts with a small profit and tries to make it a big profit, until finally satisfied with the victory and making a withdrawal. but most of it is destroyed by greed and regret. butterfly after winning is still very rare for gamblers because it is never enough with minimal wins

I always satisfy myself with the profits I earn and greed for the professional player is something that does not exist because professionalism starts from the conviction and focus on that it must stop at a certain limit so that the positive energy is always there to complete the play later

On 02/05/2020 at 22:36, Palestra14 said:

My earnings are still very small, but I try to maintain the strategy of reaching goals. So, I prevent greed from spoiling my game.

Does the small profit satisfy yourself? Don't you think to make more.. But it's good thing if you can always stay positive with small steps. 

5 hours ago, HermanWilliams said:

greed for the professional player is something that does not exist because professionalism starts from the conviction and focus on that it must stop at a certain limit so that the positive energy is always there to complete the play later

I don't think so. No one can consider himself as a professional gambler. All become greedy at some point. I have seen a lot of professional gambler but they also want to win more after having good run. 

When i get a lots of reds, I feel not comfortable, I want to all in all my funds trying to hit big payout then nothing i got.. T_T true player risk money.. so sad....