nolep

Do you understand the pattern of the dice?

I myself can not understand the pattern of the game that I do because I feel the longer I play the pattern that I initially understood changed, the purpose of the pattern is the direction of the game so you can understand and can predict the exact path to green or you can put a big bet and you will get profit. I often see players who get hit on payouts of 990x or more than that, certainly understand the pattern so they are sure to continue to roll until the bet becomes big.

How about you guys does it have a pattern that can be shared ?

I play the dice always and it's more then three years experience. Based on it I can say ‘yes’, I can understand the pattern but when it gonna comes can't predict. Even there are some similar pattern.  So if I guess the pattern on first two to three bets there is no surety that I'm on right track. All I can say just focus on bet and play with concentration. Everything is unexpected in gambling. Don't believe in pattern of outcome number. 

its gambling bro, you can never understan or predict the next result, as long as its a game of luck then there is no possible way to predict it, if you ever understood the pattern of gambling you'd understand how luck works, and then you will break one of the laws of physics.

it is unpredictable but I've seen a player who put a big bet and can make me very surprised, so he bet 0.6 litecoin in 99x payout, I forgot what payout but he got 66 litecoin profit. he plays and he does that more than once and every bet that is made goes in the high roll. you will remember if you were actively playing at that time.

it's hard to really understand the correct pattern when playing gambling. if there is someone who wins in a big payout, I think it's just luck and confidence of the gambler.

18 hours ago, nolep said:

I myself can not understand the pattern of the game that I do because I feel the longer I play the pattern that I initially understood changed, the purpose of the pattern is the direction of the game so you can understand and can predict the exact path to green or you can put a big bet and you will get profit. I often see players who get hit on payouts of 990x or more than that, certainly understand the pattern so they are sure to continue to roll until the bet becomes big.

How about you guys does it have a pattern that can be shared ?

I did that too bro, I try to do something that I think some of us didn't do it, try to read the pattern of dice, at first I thought I already did it with wagering in 98% on win chance then I realized something, after that it's not hard to do it wagering with 98% and have a profit too but I think dicebot already know it so it changed and now it's hard to predict it. I dont thing pattern is really work, we only can trust is our luck even any strategy's will not work that for so long, so now I'm just following with my instinct and feeling about what I am going to do.

41 minutes ago, donreyadano said:

I did that too bro, I try to do something that I think some of us didn't do it, try to read the pattern of dice, at first I thought I already did it with wagering in 98% on win chance then I realized something, after that it's not hard to do it wagering with 98% and have a profit too but I think dicebot already know it so it changed and now it's hard to predict it. I dont thing pattern is really work, we only can trust is our luck even any strategy's will not work that for so long, so now I'm just following with my instinct and feeling about what I am going to do.

pretty good advice. using feelings and beliefs when betting is the best thing we can do now than having to bother thinking about patterns that are increasingly difficult to predict.

11 hours ago, donreyadano said:

the trick is the beginning of the game which is done only for inducement, this can be started with bet 0 by playing on a big payout for example ayout 9900 and with bet o then when you approach you just put a bet to get hit and can get a profit.

14 hours ago, nolep said:

the trick is the beginning of the game which is done only for inducement, this can be started with bet 0 by playing on a big payout for example ayout 9900 and with bet o then when you approach you just put a bet to get hit and can get a profit.

hahaha .. it's only a chancy if you can about that number, especially at 9900x payout. although many have experienced it, I think it's just their luck. it's not pure because they can read dice patterns that can't be predicted at all

11 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

hahaha .. it's only a chancy if you can about that number, especially at 9900x payout. although many have experienced it, I think it's just their luck. it's not pure because they can read dice patterns that can't be predicted at all

true this is actually not a game pattern, just a strategy in the hope of being hit when the roll is near 9900x payout. because it is very difficult to be able to understand the dice pattern if without playing continuously and taking notes.

Well, not a specific pattern, I mostly bet on x8 or x10 on a long run, might give a nice winstreak, just like what happened today.

Edited by FotisNt

On 04/05/2020 at 00:22, nolep said:

true this is actually not a game pattern, just a strategy in the hope of being hit when the roll is near 9900x payout. because it is very difficult to be able to understand the dice pattern if without playing continuously and taking notes.

Yes, it is true. all just return to "hoping" to win and find the green line. in my opinion there is no precise prediction that can prove what number and what line will come out after we roll the dice.

no player can predict the game, I just feel good luck that still determines the most profit we get, because when I will get profits and wrong predictions it will not be able to make profits and only losses.

1 hour ago, nolep said:

no player can predict the game, I just feel good luck that still determines the most profit we get, because when I will get profits and wrong predictions it will not be able to make profits and only losses.

do not also forget about the house edge which means it increases the loss for the long run ! thats why i always suggest to change the payout after hitting your target and not to stick with the same payout ! 

15 hours ago, nolep said:

the game can not be accurately predicted, however the attack pattern must still be run according to the calculation strategy, by changing payouts as often as possible when betting and changing basebet also plays an important role in achieving the target. stay alert and always be careful when calculating the balance amount and total bets so as not to suffer a breakdown

I am trying at first, I understand my psychological state towards the game mode so that I can make the right decision, but over time I use intermittent playing style with small amounts and I place bets that will not lead to a big loss for me and when I have five winning bets I place a larger amount

it's hard to really understand the correct pattern when playing gambling. if there is someone who wins in a big payout, I think it's just luck and confidence of the gambler

Sometimes yes but its scary. Because there are times that it will not go to your way. And it goes red.